3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 12.05.22 12:00 am

Xbox360 Gamepad vs Dualshock 3

There is a PS3 right next to the house, but yesterday, when I went to buy Enslaved, my friend and I got a chance in the store to fight 1 on 1 in MK2011 on the Xbox360. And I don't like Xbox because of the lack of interesting exes, but the joystick is heaven and earth compared to Dualshock. in favor of the box. It's just amazingly comfortable.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 12.05.22

I have gamepads for both consoles.

The Xbox pad is very convenient in shooters - the sticks have recesses for the fingertips that provide a secure grip. This is where its advantages over the Dualshock 3 Sixaxis end. The bumpers are too easy to hit, the gamepad itself is quite large, the triggers stick out a lot from the case, the "Back" and "Start" buttons are not rubber and small (compared to A, B, X and Y) because of which fingers can slip off them. The crosspiece is complete misery - it is very difficult to press up and to the right at the same time - the area between the buttons strongly cuts into the fingers. Because of this, the Xbox pad loses a lot to Dualshock in fighting games, arcades and any other games in which the D-pad plays a secondary role.

The Dualshock 3 Sixaxis has a more grippy rubber coating on the sticks, but their height is lower because of which the stick has to be released more often and allowed to return to its original state - grip is better, but the viewing area is twenty percent less. Compared to the Xbox 360 controller, this is a little noticeable - but you can successfully play shooters with it, of course, you just have to get used to it a little longer. The gamepad itself is small, which is why some people will get used to it longer. The crosspiece is classic and very comfortable, the bumpers do not lie under the finger and rarely touch them by accident.

D
Devil208 12.05.22

Suiseiseki
But I noticed that if, for example, you hold the index and middle fingers on the bumper and triggers on the Xbox gamepad and at the same time put your thumb on the left stick, then the hand will feel natural and you won’t have to raise the joy in your hands to here or switch to a cross. In this regard, it is very convenient. That is, no matter how you take the joystick, you can immediately put both your index and middle fingers on the bumpers and triggers and at the same time easily switch from the cross to the stick and vice versa without changing the position in the hands of the joystick.

P
Phillies 12.05.22

Devil208
Suiseiseki
In short, there are no perfect gamepads, everyone has both advantages and disadvantages :) I myself did not have the opportunity to try the box controller, but many complain that its crosspiece is inconvenient, because either there are 2 directions at once, or vice versa: ) I myself have a PS3 and a gamepad from Sony I like at least the design more, but the box is some kind of asymmetric, or something :)

D
Devil208 12.05.22

The ideal is to buy a gamepad from Sony and Microsoft and connect it to one system and change it whenever you want :)

w
warp 37 12.05.22

I have a Logitech F710. The same DualShock, only buttons from X360.

C
Connor Radunhageydu 12.05.22

For me personally, the
Hbox pad is more convenient, because the location of the sticks is more convenient, and the gamepad is of a decent size, which is for my big hands

gamepad, you get the perfect gamepad (at least for me)

D
Devil208 12.05.22

Connor Radunhageydu
Neither Sony nor T-shirts will ever get to that, they will beat around the bush and compete with each other.

d
dimakozhanov 12.05.22

Dualshock 3 is good for fighting games
Xbox360 is good for everything else

t
trustedSunbro 12.05.22

The Xbox360 is more convenient, but it's a matter of taste.

W
Wieland 12.05.22

Personally, I like Xbox more, and in design, form, and feel.