3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADISLAV KHARKOV 12.05.22 12:00 am

Need files with Russian subtitles (Resident Evil 5)

Good day to all. Good people, please someone please send all the files with Russian subtitles, the official version for the game "Resident Evil 5" 2009. The fact is that in the Gold Edition, the files with subtitles are corrupted, they do not correspond to the words for the Russian voice acting. The voices say one thing, but in the subtitles it shows something completely different, and this spoils the impression and the meaning of the game's plot.
In the 2009 version of the game, if my memory serves me, then everything was fine and everything corresponded.
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkman1701 12.05.22

I have the whole game with subtitles from 2009

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

What kind of files?

V
VLADISLAV KHARKOV 12.05.22

Darkman1701
ILLENA
I need these files, from a 2009 game on the PC version, to replace the corrupted Gold Edition files.
1. Game2Resource_r.arc
2. GameResource_r.arc
3. Msg2Resource_r.arc
4. MsgResource_r.arc
These are the main four files with Russian subtitles I need, as in other things they are needed by all those who have a Gold Edition pirate game, or a license, because everyone has the same problem, with the translated text not matching the words of the Russian localizer.
Please send me these 4 files that I indicated above in the paragraphs, and if replacing your files with mine does not fix the problems, then I will continue to look at what else needs to be replaced with old files from 2009 in order to resolve the issue. But for now, that I will try to replace these 4 files, it should help.
PS You can help me, and you can help by doing so, and other people who also want to fix corrupted files with Russian subtitles in the game.

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

It's strange, but in my version there are no files Msg2Resource_r.arc , Game2Resource_r.arc...
Here are the rest, maybe it will help, xs...
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JnaA/3a71JP1nR

V

ILLENA
Thanks for the link. As soon as I check whether it helped me or not, I will immediately write you an answer.
These two files Msg2Resource_r.arc and Game2Resource_r.arc only mean 2015 Gold Edition.
And I don't need to replace them. But only those files that are in the old version of 2009.

V

ILLENA
Everything is very bad. Did not help. Still the wrong translation in the subtitles, and there was a pancake. :(
Here are three options why it did not help.
1. The wrong two files are needed to fix the problem with subtitles.
2. In addition to these two files, you need to replace some other files to fix the translation.
3. These two files do not fit to the new RE 5 Gold Edition PC and they work like new files.
Man! do you have a youtube account? If there is, can you please record your video 5 minutes at the very beginning of the game, where the first cutscene is, where Chris rides a Jeep to Africa and then he meets Sheva and then they enter the gate and the gameplay begins, that is, record a video before the moment they enter the gate. The fact is that it is in this first cutscene that there are a lot of errors in the translation of subs.
And I want to look at your video, how your subs are translated, to compare with mine. To already know for sure that yes, this is really a bug in the translation of Russian subs, in the new version of RE 5 Gold Edition.
I just don’t want to specifically install the old version of the game 2009 RE 5 on my computer to look for reasons, compare files in folders in each, and in the game itself, to find where the bug is and fix it.
But if nothing and no one else helps me here, then nothing else will remain, how to either put up with this bug with the translation, or download an older version of the game and fix everything yourself.

V

ILLENA
You don't have to make any video though. I myself will now find a letsplay on YouTube for the old version of the game 2009 RE 5 on PC, and I will look at this first cutscene and compare the translations of the subtitles. And if in the old version the subtitles turn out to be correct and match the voices of the Russian voice acting according to the words, then I will already know for sure that I need the old subtitle files from RE 5 2009, and all that remains is to understand which files I need to replace in order to it affected the game itself.

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

Why are you such a jerk? Leave only the subs and that's it ... I personally hate the Russian voice acting - they translate incorrectly, and even the intonation is not respected, have you heard the translation from 1s? I played and neighed from such a translation ... Here, "beech" is translated well, they observe intonations ... the original voice acting is better than Russian ...
I deleted the old version of the game, downloaded the gold edition now and install it ... I somehow the plot of the game is not important, the fan from the game is important ... still cut yourself in the co-op ... by the way, offtopic, how about the requirements? Did they go up in gold edition? And then my computer is 2009 ... old already ...

V

ILLENA
Wait a minute boy, so you didn't understand me? I do not have a problem with Russian voice acting, but with Russian subtitles in translation. The subtitles in Gold Edition are not translated correctly, and they do not match the Russian words of 1C localizers. And you advise me to leave the wrong Russian subtitles, and remove the voice acting. =)

V

Here are the people! link to YouTube video of the newlyweds Sasha and Natasha, who in 2013 played the old version of the licensed Steam Resident Evil 5 2009 with official Russian voice acting from 1C and with the correct translation of Russian subtitles in the first cutscene, where Chris meets Sheva. These are the subtitles I need. Who has the same subtitles as on this YouTube video link above, please send me these Russian subtitles, without Russian voice acting.
I have voice acting. Only correct Russian subtitles are needed.
And then, even here then someone will not understand what my problem is, and what I need. Read carefully.

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

I understood you correctly)) By the way, I just installed the gold edition, and went through the first location, the subs are THE SAME as in the old version, absolutely, because I always played only with English voice acting and Russian subs! By the way, why Russian subs if the voice acting is Russian?))
Here is a version from my game, although I doubt it will help...
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HBB7/FMCg3ABoG

V

ILLENA
If you are currently installing the new 2015 Gold Edition game on your PC, then get ready for the same problem that I have and all the other people who have the Gold edition. And when you see the wrong translation of Russian subtitles in the game, only then will you understand what I was talking about here. But in order to find out that the Russian subtitles are incorrectly translated, you need to put Russian voice acting from 1C to hear what the dubbed voices say, and what they write in the subtitles at that moment, and only in this way, the player will be able to see errors and jambs in the translation of the subs, and not if you put English voiceover and Russian subtitles.

V

ILLENA
Look above, I have already posted here a video on YouTube, some let's players who played the old version of the game licensed in 2013, and they have the correct translation of subtitles, which absolutely matches the words of Russian voices. Not that nonsense in the Gold Edition edition. Watch this video, and tell me, did your 2009 version have the same subtitles as those let's players, or different ones?
By the way, and the link that you sent me the second one, there are four files from which version of the game?

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

Listen, maybe these are unofficial subs at all? After all, from 1s I threw it off to you, and apart from 1s, in my opinion, no one else translated the game, except for enthusiasts (unofficial translation) ...

V

ILLENA
Have you already watched the video of those newlyweds? How can they have an unofficial translation if they played a licensed Steam game? And they set the voice acting official from 1C. And I, too, earlier, when there was a pirate in 2009, I installed Russian voice acting with Russian subs from a torrent, and I also had the correct translation, like that of Sasha and Natasha. And I put the translation that is in this section of the game, which people have posted for a long time for the race. It weighs 1.11 GB. I already downloaded it from here yesterday, and tried to install it, and I was not lucky. It does not install, because I do not have the 2009 1C version of the game, but the new Gold Edition, and the Russian localization installer does not understand the new version of the game, and is not installed.
There immediately a window with an error gives out, and the word "install" is not active. Only the word "exit" is active.
That's exactly this version of Russification, I just need it, only already ready in unpacked form.
Who has it, please throw off here this crack in the form already installed, as it were.

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

I just checked my beginning and in the video, it’s almost the same ... I just didn’t pay attention to the little things ... I sent you my sub files, make a copy of yours and replace them with mine and check, but my subs are not from 1s , I have an English version with a sewn-in text cracker from FIG knows who!

Download 7zip archiver and extract this crack that you can't install! And then replace the unpacked files in the game...

V

ILLENA
All the links that you gave me, they do not correct errors in the translation of subtitles, for the reason that you did not have licensed Russian subtitles. Not from studio 1C therefore, nothing helped me. I have already said what I need and how I need it, it remains only to wait for the person who will upload here, the already unpacked or installed official cracker from the 1C studio
In the sense, download the 7zip archiver? And what will he give me? I have a zip archiver.
Or do you mean that with the help of the 7zip archiver, I can completely unpack the Russian localization files without installing them on my computer, and how to replace them in the game folder in advance?
I'm talking about this crack http://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_polniy_rusifikator_tekst_zvuk_1c-41529/
How can this 7zip archiver of yours help me? I still don't understand what you mean.

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

7zip can unpack anything, though if the archive is not password-protected, and this Russian is the archive, I'm downloading it now and I'll try to unpack it myself! You just need a registry branch from the old version of the game, and then the Russian will be installed)) Now I will download it and try to unpack it)

V

I.L.L.E.N.A
That's it. What I needed was just the correct branch in the registry, from the supposedly installed old version of the game in 2009. But I did not have this branch in the registry. I checked everything yesterday. I even created a branch manually, as on that forum under the localization one person wrote instructions, and even this did not help me. And only because of this crap, I did not get a quality rusik subs without errors. That's what it means you want to install a licensed file on a PC for free, and not everything turned out to be so simple yet. OK. So what do we decide? Should I wait until you download this rusik yourself, which is from my link above, and unpack all the files from it, and then upload them to me in a zip or rar archive to replace my wrong files? Or should I also start re-downloading this rusik, then this 7zip and trying everything myself, what did you say?
Because I'm already tired of this topic and problems with Rusik. It’s already kumar to stagnate in one place and not move forward. So we can endlessly unsubscribe comments here, and as a result we will not come to anything, and will not solve our GENERAL problem with Russian subs now.

I
I.L.L.E.N.A 12.05.22

Wait! I downloaded it, and my Russian installs without problems, because of you I'll have to gamble in the Russian version))