3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakt0za 12.05.22 12:10 am

Who can you sleep with? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who passed the game, tell me who you slept with. I slept with Kaira Menz and Yennefer. I know that you can also with Triss, Are there other girls, or is that all?
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 12.05.22

well, with a succubus, a doppler, a kikimora, a witch, but that's a completely different story.

D
Danil01 12.05.22

seffko
doppler!? in more detail

D
Danil01 12.05.22

Lakt0za
go to the prostitutes' brothel, which is in Nograd near the docks, and you will be happy

T
Timur Virinsky 12.05.22

On the quest, you can still "Iron Maiden" with Skellige and "High Stakes" with the spy Sakha from Nilfgaard)

I
Ilya233 12.05.22

Spoilerhttp://shazoo.ru/2015/05/19/30261/gajd-the-witcher-3-romanticheskie-otnosheniya-i-seks

z
zdanu4 12.05.22

There are 3 girls in the brothel to choose from.
it would be nice to stir up with an herbalist from the white garden. she stood so erotically bending over all the time)))

B
Barack Kamacho 12.05.22

reading such questions creates the feeling that fans of the witcher have spermatotoxicosis

T
Timur Virinsky 12.05.22

BarackKamacho
Oh my God, you didn’t read the book) then everything is clear with you) Sapkowski himself made the world like this) the developers are not to blame) you need to thank Sapkowski

B
Barack Kamacho 12.05.22

Timur Virinsky
Yes, it’s not like sex in games is a completely normal thing for the entourage, the very thing, it’s just that the author seems to be hysterical in his post, all these question marks and so on

T
Timur Virinsky 12.05.22

BarackKamacho
Well, the guy wanted)

s
seffko 12.05.22

in the first part, from the heart, there are dryads, and brooks, and nuns, and villagers, witches, strigas, princesses, magicians and everything, everything, everything.

z
zoomukc 12.05.22

Eh, why didn’t they let the daring elf Avalakha fry ...

L
Lakt0za 12.05.22

Thank you all for your help, I'm changing the subject.
Has anyone shown that some quests are not complete? For example, after the Rat Tower, he released the spirit into the wild, he kind of went to terrarize the locals, they didn’t give him a quest to kill, so I’ll leave it like that? Or after the quest of the three witches, when the orphans are kidnapped, they cannot be returned? Everything is so conceived, or maybe I missed something, or will there be a continuation in the DLC?

N
NightHawkreal 12.05.22

He himself was seduced, now bite your elbows :)
If you went for the witches, then the children of the khan.

L
Lakt0za 12.05.22

NightHawkreal
Yes, I'm not worried about who's in hell or not, let everyone rest at least. just to make it logical. And not "Oh, they were stolen, I won't do anything."

D
Dragon2055 12.05.22

Lakt0za
As I understand it, if you did not kill the spirit of the tree, but overpowered it into a horse, then the horse will save the children. Therefore, 3 witches were not happy with the old woman that followed them. The witches kept the children for themselves and wanted to eat later - but the horse took them away. anyway, that's another story.

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 12.05.22

you can get up from the computer and muster up the courage. The choice will be great.

L
Lakt0za 12.05.22

Dragon2055
Yes, and if you kill a tree, then someone kidnaps the children, in the dialogues Geralt says that if necessary, he will kill the children himself, but in the end he scored, or were the children of the witch eaten while he was killing the tree?

B
Brown guide 12.05.22

Yesterday there was one blowjob on PG, try with him if he was not banned.

D
Dragon2055 12.05.22

Lakt0za
Nobody kidnapped them. The spirit said, "The children have already been taken." witches were suspected. They took the children to eat. Killed the spirit - the children were eaten. Actually, here is the finale.