3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zombie111 12.05.22 12:54 am

Cheats (Hellgate: London)

"broke" money through Art money pro

http://img222.mail.ru/my.php?image=40019956ar9.jpg
113 Comments
Sort by:
T
Treebeard 12.05.22

Through art money (pro or not, it doesn’t matter) we are looking for values ​​of 4 bytes and 1 bytes (both inverted and not). You need to break it carefully with skill points, do not raise more than 140 (I don’t remember exactly) with skills (such as Strength, Dexterity, etc.) raise not distribution points, but YOUR characteristic points.

Those. For example, Willpower - 24
So you are looking for the value of 24, increase it and filter it out. find and change to what you need.

IMPORTANT: !!!!!

The fact is that just breaking points of distribution and clicking them on skills after restarting the game, your spell will be left with nothing, the game looks at the level and roughly distributes points. So be careful with experiments.

So far, that's all, there was no more time to look and look, and lastly, in the safe files themselves there are inverted values ​​​​of characteristics. Search them through the HEX editor and change them to those you want. now that's all for now.

UPD: Values ​​inverted four bytes should be :)

-
--vandal 12.05.22

The topic should have been called "for those who want to fuck up the game."

z
zombie111 12.05.22

you can’t spoil porridge with butter))
the main thing is to know when to stop

M
Magnum00 12.05.22

How to hack money? Something doesn't work =/

T
Treebeard 12.05.22

--vandal nobody is forced here ;)
zombi111 +1
Magnum00 Run ArtMoney :) look for 4-byte values, sift until there are five pieces left) write money in all (just don't write too much, otherwise it will be zero) and enjoy.

Question guys. Who figured out the console what's there and how?

M
MHX 12.05.22

And with life no one managed to hack?

z
zombie111 12.05.22

I’ve been fighting with life for the 2nd day already ..... it hacks but when you exit the game it returns to its original value ... the only option is to play with Art Money turned on, that is, while the process is running, life can be set to whatever you want

M
MHX 12.05.22

I also struggled for two days, but Art Money stubbornly refuses to find the meaning of life.

T
Treebeard 12.05.22

MHX
zombi111 Do
n't look for life values ​​directly, look for Endurance values, break them and calculate the negative four bytes, you need it, together with it you will find several ordinary four bytes, so change it, for example, to 5000 endurance, turn the game around, and bam nothing has changed :) but don't worry, add one exp and the value becomes 5001. But the lives haven't changed? And now the Persian has lives. True, do not set large values ​​u200bu200band it can reset everything to default again.

M
MHX 12.05.22

Does the stamina parameter affect anything else besides the life reserve?

T
Treebeard 12.05.22

MHX There, all the parameters are still needed to use items, sort of. If anyone noticed at the bottom of the value sometimes there are blue numbers. So what affects, but how, I didn’t delve into the essence

M
MHX 12.05.22

I mean, I broke the "Orders", so my spell began to go on over sound.

T
Treebeard 12.05.22

MHX
No, it doesn't threaten you here :) no matter how hard you try

M
MHX 12.05.22

Then I will break it slowly until the coach is done or the cheats are found. ;)

R
Roeg 12.05.22

Cheats MUST DIE!

.MOrz. 12.05.22

Grandmas perfectly break cheat o matic, and I didn’t break the rest, otherwise it won’t be interesting to play.

T
Treebeard 12.05.22

The MHX trainer has been around for a long time, only on a paid site where the trainers are :( but they post it to the public in a month. So if you're not in a hurry.

M
MHX 12.05.22

I know. By the way posted here promo theirs.

h
hevil 12.05.22

You open ArtMoney and draw all 9999999 in the value and you have a level 50 player with unscattered stats.))) I don’t remember the skills, too, somewhere up to 230 points. I think you know how to use the prog.)

B
Bdzola 12.05.22

Hmm ... Has anyone already figured out the console? Does anyone know what commands?