3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zombie111 12.05.22 12:54 am

Cheats (Hellgate: London)

"broke" money through Art money pro

http://img222.mail.ru/my.php?image=40019956ar9.jpg
113 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Hmm, is it interesting to play with cheats? What is the point of your game then? After all, the meaning of an RPG is to raise a hero from rags to riches with your own hands.

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

I have a mini game plowing !!!!!!!! And I DO NOT have a license. And RPG is a pump (unit) with a change in its parameters, and that's it! And if I want to pump (or look) all the skills I'm interested in, this is not That means I'm losing interest!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

It is reasonable to use cheats only in one case, which I sometimes did. I downloaded the necessary skills from the character and watched the effect. Then I started again and pumped these skills myself without cheats. that no mob will kill you?
And RPG is pumping (a unit) with changing its parameters
. Wrong ... This is pumping a character by improving his skills, not changing it.

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

And no one is talking about permanence!
I break the Persian by adding not to the current parameters, but to the possible ones. And I use it only in (necessary situations), the glasses just hang.
And if I found a piece of clothing and I want to put it on again, but there are not enough parameters, then I add it and again try to restore the investment.
And if I didn’t successfully invest the skill, I don’t need to pump over the Persian! For such bugs, I have added points.
And again - (No one is forcing anyone to do this)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

And if I found a piece of clothing and want to put it on again, but there are not enough parameters, then I add it and restore the investment again.
and if I didn’t successfully invest the skill, I don’t need to pump over the Persian! For such bugs, I have added points.
Sobsna saying this is cheating. You are deceiving the gameplay.

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

And who argues?! I didn’t say that it’s not cheating! You wrote about the interest of the game and not about what it’s called
And the title of the topic says "Hellgate London - cheats"

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

As promised
http://thesimpsons.ifolder.ru/7364780
So far there is only a Warrior, Shooter, Technician and Demanologist

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

Just in case: Saves are lying - My DocumentsMy GamesHellgateSave

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

Here is the caster! A LOT more saturated)))
http://thesimpsons.ifolder.ru/7374982

S
Sauronium 12.05.22

Cheaters-to hell

Ahahah IMHO read the name of the game!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Estimate, I didn’t read the current, I also played)

S
Sauronium 12.05.22

Think better.....there is a hidden meaning....

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

For the meaning of poh.Cheaters-to hell.

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

What are you driving bullshit?
Write on your forehead "Cheaters to hell"
If you're not interested in what to climb?
And I know that there are people who may not have unsubscribed but downloaded! (I hope they liked it)

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

And if it's not difficult for anyone to describe (something helped) or (whether it became more interesting) - for those who downloaded!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Why don't you wonderO_oS what did you get that I didn't download your saves?

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

"The meaning of FSUs. Cheaters are in hell." What then did I enter under this? Why hait what you don’t do?

R
Rodger5 12.05.22

Paladin (I just don’t remember how it is designated in the game) I won’t exhibit yet!
I just demolished the game, I'll install the system, I'll put the game up!
If there is some kind of request (you need so many accs or skills there, do ... a magician ... a warrior ...) write I will do what I can

L
Little GrEnKa 12.05.22

lex06_06
Please tell me how you did it so that your uniques began to fall out.

l
lex06_06 12.05.22

There is a link to the forum thread at the top (if you speak English).
Briefly like this:
1. Download a Hex editor with the ability to edit the contents of RAM.
2. In the above thread in the last posts you find messages from comrade Malachor and from his post below you download two files - AdjustedItems.zip and UniqueItems.zip. There are Hex codes for all sorts of goodies.
3. Run the hex editor, the game, load the save.
4. In the editor, you start the search for RAM. You ask to find 00 00 s0 31 01 and replace it with 00 00 s0 31 06. Save the received. You go into the game again - voila, in your inventory and most importantly, from the merchant (i.e. you need to buy) all simple things have become unique (5 stars), but they have not yet received super properties and individual names. After that, IF YOU HAVE THE LATEST SINGLE PATCH, you go to the unit that adds properties to items for money, put the above-obtained item there, click "add property" and the item turns into a real unique.
5. Repeat the process as much as you like.

If the last patch is not worth it, then it will not work - i.e. 5 stars things you will do, but you will not get any properties, no names and (possibly) an unusual type of items. The fact is that before the patch, people sometimes got uniques without properties at all, and with the patch they added the opportunity to “heal” such uniques once for free (that is, money is not spent).