3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22 01:20 am

Holding back the anger! Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, here I disliked Yennefer, so I confessed my love to Triss! Sailed on Skelleg and Geralt, as if nothing had happened, let's stick compliments to Jenn, but I don't want to chase the plot quickly! So you tell me how long it will take to send Jenn to hell!? Maybe right at the feast there will be an opportunity to tell her?
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 12.05.22

shadow326
What was she supposed to do? Grab Yennefer's hair while shouting "He's mine!"? She is already an adult aunt, and she understands everything that Ian arranged there and for what purpose.

Fallen Cheshire
Lost his memory, not his mind. She did not force him to help herself, she could have refused.

B
Bootsmann 12.05.22

As for me, Yen is more suitable for Geralt than Tris, and after reading the books Yennefer is somehow brighter than Tris, but everyone has their own opinion...

s
shadow326 12.05.22

The King of the World
might well

D
Danil01 12.05.22

everyone has their own opinion, but do not forget that everyone can have amnesia, and he or she may lose feelings for a loved one and they will result in another person more pleasant or beautiful
and this cannot be changed !!!

Ps (and no one thought to ask Geralt's opinion)

r
rockandrolllove 12.05.22

shadow326
Come on, what the hell? Maybe you just slept with her? It can not be

B
Blackstormed 12.05.22

A similar claim to the developers, only on the contrary, about the impossibility of abruptly cutting off the romance with Triss. I had to constantly listen to her snot. They also mock there .. in one dialogue, Tris says to Geralt - "your memory has returned, now no one can use you" (alluding to his low joint), and Geralt is like "No, what are you, I never thought so" .. In fact, the developers were simply too lazy to make an additional branch of dialogues. Moreover, for those who read and love books (I already wrote a blog about this http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/pro_yennifer_tris_i_tsiri_vagnie_spoyleri_po_knige-137627/) the wretchedness of Triss compared to Geralt is obvious. Yes, girlfriend, yes, a friendly-condescending attitude towards her, yes, we slept once, but for her to become his full-fledged lady of the heart - this is complete nonsense. According to the book, he had at least two more interesting contenders (Another magician from the lodge and bardsha, with whom the character of Prescilla was most likely blinded). Yennefer is the coolest of them all put together. Those. Triss is not even in the top three =). Her character in the game is very elevated compared to the books, so gamers choose her without realizing how cruelly they were humiliated =)) (Yes, can I be a troll?)

s
shadow326 12.05.22

Blackstormed
yeah) laziness really a lot)
I also liked how we find Yennefer)) such a big trailer, but in the end she found us right after the prologue) could have left the search to the very islands)

F
F. Mulder 12.05.22

Blackstormed
bard - Peephole, it's clear
what kind of magic from the box?

O
Oleg Bervinov 12.05.22

This is what I said about Yennefer being aggressively imposed by the game.
and Triss, too little time is given in the third part, in comparison with Yennefer.
Well, happy end with Triss, I liked it more.

B
Blackstormed 12.05.22

F. Mulder
Fringilla Vigo, with whom he lived in Toussaint, she treated him there, made a new medallion, and he ended up throwing her away with both relationships and information.

M
Mad_est 12.05.22

Wow, someone even remembered Fringilla Vigo and Essie Daven. That's just in the form of a party for Geralt - they are very doubtful. Essi is a simple person, and she will grow old much faster than Geralt. In addition, many remember what happened to her. Fringilla Vigo - Although I personally like her, but unfortunately their relationship did not develop in Toussaint. We just had a nice time together. So I think the developers have correctly identified the candidates. It remains to be hoped that in addition about Toussaint there will be a lot of Fringilla Vigo. It would also be nice to diversify Triss's romantic path and make her more involved in the plot process. Still, she is one of the main characters of past games.