3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bynak 12.05.22 01:20 am

fps problem(AMD) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I already read here that people have such problems, but I didn’t find a solution, maybe someone found a way out. The system is Fx-8350, radeon hd 7770? only the settings didn’t twist at least the min at least the max, it doesn’t help, it still remains the same.
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 12.05.22

very strange, on such a config you can play medium-high 20-30 fps or low-mids. 30 and above fps.

S
Shadows3D 12.05.22

Bynak
something is wrong here - it cannot be the same 20fps for both min and max

_
__AxeL__ 12.05.22

So, in fact, the vidyaha does not fit even under the minimum salary, if everything is set to the minimum salary, then how else to help. (PS it seems that at minimum wages it should be quite normal to play around 30 fps even with such a card)

C
Cucumber312 12.05.22

Crooked Poles.
Moreover, the game under Nvidia is more optimized.

I play with the same card, only from Nvidia. (Zhifors GTX 650, 1024 Mb)
FPS at a lower resolution somewhere around 30.
Smooth picture.

Unless there are freezes of 20-30 seconds.

CPU AMD 2.10, 3 cores.
4GB of RAM.

C
Culebyaka 12.05.22

Bynak Is
it the same in other games or only in The Witcher?

B
Bynak 12.05.22

Shadows3D
but unfortunately it is, I don’t know what to do myself, only if I change the resolution to the dumbest, then 30 fps, but this is a perversion

B
Bynak 12.05.22

Culebyaka
only in her, so I don’t complain at all, everything drags

B
Bynak 12.05.22

Maybe tweak something in the catalyst?))

p
pashtet_49 12.05.22

I have the same problem, on any settings 21-23 FPS, and even lowering the resolution does not lead to an increase in frame rate. If anyone finds a solution, please post.

C
Culebyaka 12.05.22

Bynak
Well, in the catalyst, you can tweak it only to make hairworks work a little better. It can return to the 15.4 version of the drivers, unless of course they had such a problem before. AMD itself, but this was not the case.

B
Bynak 12.05.22

Culebyaka
Yes, it’s just for me to work normally, and this hair suits)))

B
Bynak 12.05.22

pashtet_49
oooh, brother)))) I've been looking for it since the very release of the game, to no avail

C
Culebyaka 12.05.22

Bynak
In general, you go to the catalyst ---> games ---> 3d settings ---> add (choose the game executable) ---> tessellation ---> maximum level 16x or 8x ---> save. In patch 1.04, it added 5-7 fps to me.
In general, it's more about the patch. because and on the steam forum and on others, a lot of people complain about the same problem ..

z
zdanu4 12.05.22

Windows optimization should add FPS. Yes, and for the company will not be
superfluous Spoilerhttp://fastvista.ru/content/view/7/34/

B
Bynak 12.05.22

Culebyaka
did not help at all (but thanks anyway

X
X_ray_83 12.05.22

Bynak You
need a video card bus of at least 256 because the world is big, you can add fps with a RAM up to 8 or 16 gig will add those miserable 5-10fps.

l
look look 12.05.22

you have a viral virus sitting and eating everything) run the system, start the game and then turn it off and see if there is a suspicious process in the dispatcher) you will find it off and you will be happy

N
Northern Sky 12.05.22

X_ray_83
Another Ykspert got out on the bus of the video card ... Blah, where are you climbing from?

X
X_ray_83 12.05.22

NorthernSky
You don't know, but you need a bus for big worlds, but in Kalld and Bydlofild it's all the same because it's a corridor.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.22

the map below is minimal and that's why the problems.
tire is not. the bus is needed for HD texture shaders with frequent rollbacks to memory, complex composite deferred rendering, any conservative rasterization, high fps finally. and none of that is in the game.
tessellation is practically disabled by the minimum settings, and by and large it is not there.