3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fight Man 12.05.22 01:20 am

XCOM.Enemy.Within Another masterpiece from Firaxis (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Played a little game with invigorated 10 out of 10 my rating =) how do you play? =)
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makedonsky17 12.05.22

More mocking. Just wait for the general release, we will answer ...

t
tovarish comrade 12.05.22

Played. She became even more beautiful. Much has been improved since the EU. About Furs and genomes, and so everyone has long been told, in principle, about MELD, too, so I will not idle talk. I liked the variety of maps - there were urban landscapes, a farm, new forests. There are new missions - the mission on the pier was especially pleased (rest in peace, our medical genome)
In general - everything is the same, but tastier.
PS
For fun, I tried to call one of the soldiers William Carter, who is from the "Bureau" - so it turned out to be a secret character. I did not look at the characteristics - I rebooted the game.
PPS
Upset the lack of some old hairstyles.

s
skard 12.05.22

tovarish comrade steam
version or repack? If the repack is just Enemy Within or Enemy Unknown with Enemy Within?

t

Image (I'm bad, I know myself). There seems to be both. Version - English.

Z
Zer Ael 12.05.22

Allowed to conduct free fire on the walls / shelters of the enemy? Removed shooting through obstacles? Fixed the nerve chamber in large starships or when trying to throw a grenade/launch a rocket? Removed the random placement of alien packs at the time of the removal of the fog of war?

In general, rhetorical questions, tomorrow I'll see what and how. But something tells me that a lot of flaws, given out as "masterpiece" chips, will not go anywhere.

Steam version of Enemy Within requires and replaces Enemy Unknown for 499 + 599 rubles.

E
Ex_Vandal 12.05.22

Yeah, one of the most stressful moments in the battle for me was that shooting into the fog of war and knowing that there were aliens, you did not damage them until they themselves got out of the fog.

B
Biboras 12.05.22

Zer Ael
The Rocket Fist can punch through walls anywhere, as well as kill unsuspecting enemies through a wall of enemies. The camera was repaired, no longer twitches. Shooting through the walls remained, this is already a feature of the series. I don’t know about the placement, but the AI ​​was definitely tweaked. At the beginning it may seem that the addon is pretty lame, but in the end the opinion will change.

Z
Zer Ael 12.05.22

Biboras
Thanks for that too. I want to go through madness + terminator, but what to do with these - "oh, wall, I'm hiding", pew-pew, "noooooooooooo!!!" - I can not imagine.

S
StanGrim 12.05.22

the funniest thing was to get a one-shot in training before getting a move (when the sectoids scatter after undermining the Fritz and start shooting) and the role of the first corpse from the shotgun, as luck would have it, was given to the Russian.
In general, the game is class, a lot of fun. but nothing is better than the original. I'm in xcom since Spectrum http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekid.cgi?id=0013106 and I'm proud of it)))

R
RDX 12.05.22

Yeah... It looks like the game with the add-on has become much more hardcore. But the more difficult the fight, the sweeter the victory!

R
RDX 12.05.22

Biboras
Yes? And what happens if the addon seemed smart from the very beginning? =)

s
skard 12.05.22

please translate this article: medals
everything is written there about medals, but in English, not everything is clear.

p
prodigy007 12.05.22

yes, the norms are dopka, at first it also became somehow boring when I realized that this was a campaign plot of the same original (the key is to look to get into their ship), but then once a new group of sectarians appeared and it became interesting to pass

t

Damn, it's a pity that there was no landing on Mars, for the sake of completeness. Maybe in a year they will add it, although it is unlikely.

e
eriori 12.05.22

prodigy007
In addition, systematized the plot or something, the mission is much more diverse.

d
doc.Lucky 12.05.22

At first impressions, the game has become much more hardcore. I went through EU on Classic with one loss without much effort and went through the game to the end. And here, after 5 missions, I have 3 killed, but oddly enough, this only adds interest to an already interesting game, so far one EW can be said to be worth its $20.

p
prodigy007 12.05.22

yes, the difficulty at the average level is normal in most battles, for those who generally sat down once per game it will be very difficult on the average

p
prodigy007 12.05.22

passed, of course they were too lazy, the ending from the original is no different, just psionics and a stupid attack of the ship with the same splash screen from the original

u
ultra_alen 12.05.22

Don't star! I go through 3 times on a normal one with a terminator and it can be difficult when a cloud of enemies falls out (the sectopod generally only receives half the damage). Moreover, no one said that there would be a different story. It's just that you're asking too much.

p
prodigy007 12.05.22

if you can barely move and do combat readiness, then of course it’s easier to play, or rather, I’m leading to the fact that you can always play at a higher level of complexity, play with such tactics. could have changed the end, otherwise it became boring to play. everything is open by then...