3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aaaaaSHKA 14.05.22 01:05 am

Goldfind beaver (Diablo 2)

I want to upgrade the goldfind beaver so that I have enough money to gamble amulets and rings (otherwise it takes a long time to rent armor for 35,000 rubles). I don't really know what skills to download. It seems that there was one such goldfind beaver on the classics, and it seems that he drenched the grass with screams, but I don’t know for sure. Who will tell?
28 Comments
Sort by:
[
[FLAME] 14.05.22

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/barbarian/gayd_po_goldfind-varvaru/

a
aaaaaSHKA 14.05.22

Now about the mercenary: he is our only killing weapon, so the speed of the run will largely depend on the damage he deals
. But I will not be with the mercenary.

a
aaaaaSHKA 14.05.22

How to wet them? Warcry or whirlwind swing ...

Q
QLinkee 14.05.22

aaaaaSHKA
Hammer of urine, also dressed in goldfind
:)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.05.22

Berserk.

a
aaaaaSHKA 14.05.22

QLinkee
You can't insert a 2-year-old Hammer. I tried to somehow clean with a hammer and then beg for corpses with 1 itemfind at the beaver, but I didn’t carol much in this way.

Q
QLinkee 14.05.22

>> You can't insert a 2 year old Hammer.
What is it?

>> with 1 itemfind at the beaver
Try for 20.

a
aaaaaSHKA 14.05.22

QLinkee
Sorry, I meant the patriarch

T
Torum. 14.05.22

aaaaaSHKA
Better carry wigs.

o
obsessed 14.05.22

aaaaaSHKA, listen only Kulinok. boor on kl incomparably better than a beaver kills mobs. That's why you have to dance. I have everything painted there - we shoot at 2 windows, the barb yells bo, the boor kills everyone, puts tp, the barb yells Find Item, collects the leftovers, both go into act 4 and so on in a circle. If someone offers a more efficient scheme - I will be glad.
gambling is the best way to find the right 2 sk amul yourself. and buy right now from whom? so beautiful, you are going to success!

Godfather
What is this?
QLinkee, oh you darkness!
Spoiler "Godwafer puts a curse on hobs, so why don't you put a boon on angels?"
LOOK YOU KNOW!!1

K
Keissy-J 14.05.22

there was one such goldfind beaver on the classic.
I had an amaranthine (or rather, it is mine now :D), but it is naked.

O
Oranowe 14.05.22

Keissy-J The piece
from that beaver that amaranthine had, and now belongs to you, lies with me ;D

K
Keissy-J 14.05.22

Oranowe
Wow, what manipulation! ;D

o
obsessed 14.05.22

but he's naked.
Keissy-J, a guy would NEVER say that about a barb! ;D

Shmot lies with me, the
beaver now belongs to you
Oranowe, is there really a barb 92+ lvl, so that in general there was something to talk about? =)

O
Oranowe 14.05.22

Obsessed
I don't even remember what lvl there is. Keissy knows for sure)

o
obsessed 14.05.22

Oranowe, I think that in this case gear = charm. that is, barb, really, you have. :-) and Casey has only agonizing loneliness.. ;C

K
Keissy-J 14.05.22

and Casey has only agonizing loneliness ..
This is agonizing loneliness level 63 with one lemon of gold in the chest, if you're interested :)

o
obsessed 14.05.22

Keissy-J, I have one question - could this father's Burbarian do anything in Travi? :-)

K
Keissy-J 14.05.22

Obsessed
I have no idea, since I got it already without gear. Although in general it seems to me that amaranthine got tired of pumping it up and used it just as a pure golder.

O
Oranowe 14.05.22

You can dress him up and see what he's capable of.