3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aaaaaSHKA 14.05.22 01:05 am

Goldfind beaver (Diablo 2)

I want to upgrade the goldfind beaver so that I have enough money to gamble amulets and rings (otherwise it takes a long time to rent armor for 35,000 rubles). I don't really know what skills to download. It seems that there was one such goldfind beaver on the classics, and it seems that he drenched the grass with screams, but I don’t know for sure. Who will tell?
28 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 14.05.22

Oranowe, man, respect! ;D I've been thinking - if the gear is very cool, mb on nm it still cuts gold. but the boor in efficiency will not surpass stopudovo. not only is there more gold on hell, there are also exceptional items for 35k to drain mona. and over the barb (and even 63 lvl) hell consuls abused anally and in every way. ;D

O
Oranowe 14.05.22

nm must pull

O
Oranowe 14.05.22

this beaver just searches the bodies after the hammer, most likely all of him, has done the main work.
in combat skills, only the jump was pumped.
he will be able to kill the consuls on the norm and only

K
Keissy-J 14.05.22

Well, it was worth a try with:

A
Amaranthine 14.05.22

Wow, I went to the forum for the first time in a year - and the classics are still alive, and they haven’t forgotten me either! Nearly cried. :)

S
Suffragile 14.05.22

I made a goldder - Roberto Covalli was called - keeled the consuls with a cry, but I think the obs scheme will be more efficient.

o
obsessed 14.05.22

keeled screaming obsa
scheme I think it's more efficient
Suffragil, yes it is! ;D

S
Suffragile 14.05.22

yea yes!)