3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22 01:23 am

Post-final discussion. Spoilers. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I finished the passage of the Witcher with pleasure. Ending - Ciri became a witcher, and Geralt stayed with Triss Merigold. After passing, an open world opened up for me, I wanted to visit Kovir to see Triss, but such a location does not exist, unfortunately. Therefore, the question is: how, after passing, the entrance to the openworld did not open. Since without intriguing quests, it's not interesting there (And I don't want the game to roll back to the pre-final state). Can you help? Or is it inevitable?
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon I
'm sorry, of course, but you made a little mistake in spelling, you should have Gerald and Driss, right?)
I can’t calmly look at those who distort these names)
but for the ending - thanks)

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Alxmo
Triss, not Driss. Driss - the main character of the film - 1 + 1 Untouchables) And about GeralD, I didn't seem to write Geralt

P
Playersaharan 14.05.22

Personally, it seems to me that the problem of "emptiness" after passing the story is present in all open-world games over the past 5 years. Even the same GTA 5 is no longer so interesting to explore after passing the story (but the cartoon partially saves the situation there). The exception, perhaps, is Skyrim, and even then it is purely due to the fact that the plot in it is very weak, and it is clear that the Arbor has directed all its efforts to polishing the open world.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Playersaharan
I agree with you here. You also forgot to say about the Fallout series of games, but everything is pretty good too.

A
Alxmo 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
and it would be necessary. He is Geralt, and heraldry is the knowledge of coats of arms and all sorts of symbols on them

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Alxmo
Everything. Today I went into the game, and on the loading screen was GeralT. Sorry for previous mistakes.