3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DraftMazda 14.05.22 01:39 am

Playing as Azazel (Tekken 6)

tell me pliz it’s possible to do it somehow. it’s just that YouTube is full of all sorts of videos about this
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zander_driver 14.05.22

What kind of videos o0.. maybe we are talking about the game against Azazel? it is as much as you want and by anyone, except for himself. As far as I know, it's not possible.

D
DraftMazda 14.05.22

Zander_driver
- video will tell you everything

l
lorem_ipsum 14.05.22

On psp I know what is possible and I know how, since I myself tried to play for it, but I don’t know about xbox360 & ps3.

A
Andron Kondratenko 14.05.22

Probably not. And who is he at all? Some kind of demon? Zafina released him on the video, sort of?

S
Showy DiMak 14.05.22

Andron Kondratenko
yes

Z
Zander_driver 14.05.22

Why play for him?
In PvP, it seems to me that he would be the weakest ... such jaggles are included in him)

A

Zander_driver
???

G
Gabe Logan 14.05.22

In the campaign, azazel is generally the weakest boss. I only hacked him with one unlockable until he died.

A

DOMINATOR__92
???describe the technique))

G
Gabe Logan 14.05.22

What to describe? In the campaign, azazel does not resist at all. Dolby whatever you want.

-
-Space- 14.05.22

yes weak azazel. and most importantly, no one but the ability to fight and play. I can do everything, Nancy can easily endure anyone

Z
Zander_driver 14.05.22

Andron Kondratenko
Azazel has an obvious bet in his electronic brains that he will block everything. Because any unblockable kills him - he does not know what to do with it. All characters have unlockable moves, at least one each.
Nancy... just a funny boss. He doesn’t block at all, hit with anything, just dodge his attacks and that’s it.

A

Zander_driver
How to evade and do unblockable? At least for one Persian write pliz

Z
Zander_driver 14.05.22

Andron Kondratenko Um, how long have you been playing tekken? Judging by the posts, at least two months. And you still don’t know the elementary ...
Unblockable is a blow from which you cannot block. Examples:
Julia f+1+4; Marduk f+3+4; Lars b+2+3; Brian f+1+4 or b+1+4; Ask f+3(long); Christie, Eddie d/b+3+4; Heihachi d+1+4 or d+3+4, 2 (Azazel is afraid of the last one).
Azazel is also great for fast streaks. For example: Nina f+3; Lee Chaolan f+3,3,3...; Ksyusha (Xiaoyu) u/f+3+4; Brian d/f+1. Many of them on the counter hit him into a stun that can be juggled. Julia's 120+ juggle (only in azazel) starts with f+1+4 unlockable, so you can make it perfect, 2 juggles and any one kick, and that's it.
The juggle itself is: f+1+4, u/f+4, 4, 4, 4. No bound, simple, reliable, and brutally effective :)
Still often caught on lower counter-hit launchers. For example, Asuka has such a juggle against him: d/b+4, 3, d/b+4, 3, d+2, d/b+4, 3, or any of the standard ones with d/b+4, 3. Also you can do perfect without straining.
If the notation is not clear, then here:
1-square, 2-triangle, 3-cross, 4-circle.
f-forward, u-up, b-back, d-down. Capital letter - long press.
And evasions. Tekken is a 3D fighting game, and you can walk anywhere in it, not just back and forth. Nearly any of Nancy's attacks can be sidestepped: u, U (up) or d, D (down). You can also dodge any not too fast attack of any opponent.

A

Zander_driver Honestly
, quite a bit)) What do the letters d, D, f, u, U, b mean?

Z
Zander_driver 14.05.22

If the notation is not clear, then here:
1-square, 2-triangle, 3-cross, 4-circle.
f-forward, u-up, b-back, d-down. Capital letter - long press.

I already wrote...

d
dimanism 14.05.22

burp
how to play as azazel on psp?

B
Bola1695 14.05.22

Azazel is not playable.

l
lorem_ipsum 14.05.22

DevilBola95
You can toko with the help of cheats! And in no way in a legal way!

B
Bloodthirster 14.05.22

What kind of cheats are these, this is nothing more.