3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DraftMazda 14.05.22 01:39 am

Playing as Azazel (Tekken 6)

tell me pliz it’s possible to do it somehow. it’s just that YouTube is full of all sorts of videos about this
27 Comments
Sort by:
l
lorem_ipsum 14.05.22

Bloodthirster
Have you ever played zyz? So this is something big and there are cheats.

M
MaxiMuS VeLiKiY 14.05.22

You can download the cheat plugin on PSP here: http://iso.pspinfo.ru/5497982
How to use: In the archive with the plugin there is such a folder MS_ROOT_371 open it and throw the seplugins folder into psp, then into the recovery and turn on the first item [Enabled] and you go out.
You start the game, press and hold the Select button until a bunch of cwcheat menu lines appear on the screen. Sometimes it doesn't work the first time.
Next, you go to the Select Cheats menu - and if you're lucky, you'll see a list of cheats that can be applied to this game. You select the ones you need (put crosses next to them), press the circle to return to the main menu, and put a cross next to the Enable Cheats line. You press the circle again, and you return back to the game, that's all.
PS To disable the cheat, you need to exit the game.
You can also take screenshots (saved in the photo => capture folder)
Press select and go to the settings section, then change buttons and see the screenshot below, press x and hold 3 buttons for 2 seconds (for example L + R + O)
Press 0 for now do not exit the menu ... EVERYTHING can now take screenshots in the game
Press L + R + O in the game, the game stops for 2 seconds and the screenshot is taken!

l
lorem_ipsum 14.05.22

Now the opportunity to play for Azazel is available to owners of flashed ps3! All you need is a program (homebrew) PS3usercheat Code Unique v. 2.3, a cheat base with this cheat and patch 1.03 for the game (because this feature works only on it). I personally checked everything works, but this chip plows only on firmware 3.55. Also, in addition to Azazel, you can play for Nancy.
ps if so, google help

l
lorem_ipsum 14.05.22

Here is the proof:pix.playground.ru

M
M1DNYT3 14.05.22

Of course, I understand everything, I want to, but what's the point of this? If you drop this character online, there is a risk that you will be banned, but you can play for him stupidly for fun in local, but you won’t achieve anything, that is, in fact, a useless function

S
Shadow in the Dark 14.05.22

Kid
please tell me how to play for him

m
mucler 14.05.22

Boys How to play as Azezil and Nancy???