3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
World 14.05.22 02:11 am

Optimization (Just Cause 2)

We express our suggestions for optimization.
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skylar220 14.05.22

unhaul
It's not about buying a modern Dx10 card and saying "wow, the game somehow ran on my conf...", the game actually runs very well on fairly modest machines by today's standards. It's just that the owners of very modest systems today with Dx9 will never understand that progress is moving forward and you can't sit on single-core computers with pose-pose-pose cards of the past generation until you're blue in the face. I can tell you that a modern computer from a low price category for 10-12k rubles (provided that you assembled it yourself, and did not buy it at exorbitant prices in keys and computer worlds) will give you an excellent picture with an acceptable speed in this game, about 30+ frames will be, sometimes it will sit up to 25. and that's all with 4x anti-aliasing! What to say about GF9400 and Radeonx1650, if monsters like the GF9800 GT and GTX of the past generation are already actually tossing and turning in today's high-definition games! You just need to go ahead and somehow update your computer.

M
MUH_NUKEM 14.05.22

Optimization pleased

D
DAVvs911 14.05.22

SunBlock
And what video would you recommend? but within reason? What is your cost?

S
Skylar220 14.05.22

DAVvs911
I have a Radeon HD 4670 512 MB DDR3. Below this card, I do not recommend taking it, the Radeon HD 4650 with 1GB of memory can still pull it off, but it will work worse than on 4670 512. From Nvidia, for a normal game, at least GF9600GT or 9800GT, in extreme cases GT240. All these options are considered budget, but it is quite possible to play them comfortably at a resolution of 1280x1024. (it's comfortable for a budget card in my understanding - this is 30+ fps, sometimes fps can sag, but not significantly). And since I don’t have either top-end hardware or a widescreen monitor, playing at 1280x1024 on a 17" LCD with an acceptable FPS suits me just fine. the best of these choices would be the 9800 GT.

u
unhaul 14.05.22

SunBlock
No need to talk about progress. I know everything myself and enjoy new technologies.
But I will say on my own, for the entire time I have a computer, my vidyuha did not pull just two games: NFS: Shift and Just Cause 2. Do you catch it
? Toist my vidyuhe can't care less about any crises and headlights 2. And then JC2 came out and everyone started talking about progress.

S
Skylar220 14.05.22

UnHaul I have no doubt that the x1650 is still good enough as a game card (unless you're a demanding person to super fancy graphics), but you know, there's only Dx9. I won’t talk about whether your card would run the game or not, but if it happens that the game can still be launched on XP, I’ll be happy to ask how it will work for you.

n
nazar_voronych 14.05.22

Hello ...... I don't understand what's wrong with me ? why is everyone yelling "optimization class" and I just can't see this whole "class" ......... no, I don't argue, they worked on optimization ........ this is not a crisis where they screwed the graphics and they said buy iron maybe in 2 years you will see what our technology is capable of ........ but in the chart just caust 2 I did not see anything other than really good driving, and long-range viewing ....... so why argue about ideal optimization....? as for me, the graphics in far cry 2 against the general background are beautiful, but it works on my zalez lutche ........
ps I didn’t want to offend anyone ....... these are my opinions .... ..... (sorry for my clumsy Russian)......

M
Mr_Glitch 14.05.22

The best optimization for the game is a computer upgrade ^_^
The optimization of the game is just excellent. With my conf, absolutely everything is set to max, everything that can be turned on and all this beauty at a resolution of 1680x1050 :) On average, it gives out 40 FPS (In the demo, it gave out an average of 50)

S
Skylar220 14.05.22

GamerUaPerhaps you do not quite understand the meaning of the word optimization! It's not about the quality of the graphics and how beautiful it looks. The thing is the game engine itself, that's it, it is well optimized. And what does good game optimization mean: This means that the game is rather undemanding to your computer hardware, it works with acceptable FPS on rather modest machines and at the same time allows you to turn on most of the graphics settings in the game to the maximum. This is exactly what optimization means. And the quality of graphics and the degree of its prettiness - this is already decided by everyone for himself.

n
nazar_voronych 14.05.22

Mister_Gluk The best optimization for the game is a computer upgrade ^_^ - if everyone thought the same way, then the developers would not even have work on optimization, but simply tested the strength of the pockets of their product buyers .........

SunBlock - on rather modest machines, this game simply won't run....... well, unless you think that a card with dx10 support is the minimum for games........

I didn't mean that optimization manifests itself in graphics.. .... but I didn’t see a revolution in the engine either ..... there simply aren’t things that are difficult to optimize ......... I didn’t see complex physics there...........

And I'm not saying that there is bad optimization, it's just that for me it's not worth those praises ....

And the game is good .......... toist gameplay ........ the plot and monotony need to be corrected if they want to develop Just Couse 3

K
Karasik Assassin 14.05.22

Optimization let us down

S
Skylar220 14.05.22

Something I didn’t quite understand how they tested the game there, but my real fps is actually 2 times higher than in the review with the same card as mine. I watched only tests with a resolution of 1280x1024 because the monitor does not support higher.

U
User 508742 14.05.22

Shit optimization! Comp in the profile, the game sags up to 20 fps even on medium ones! Krivorukov developed!

k
k1slim 14.05.22

And now you find a game like this with good optimization...

A
Almualim 1451 14.05.22

but how will the game go to v7 64bit core 2 quad 2.4 giraffe 9600 with 1 gig of video and 4gb of ram

U
User 508742 14.05.22

And now you can find a game like this one with good optimization...
But you won't find it... "Crysis, which slows down everyone" I have 60-80 frames per second (autoexec.cfg).

s
skilled. 14.05.22

Almualim 1451
medium provided

H
HEPOPro 14.05.22

I have everything at the maximum and all settings are turned on at 18-30fps, the computer did not fall below in the profile, and the optimization seems to me to be on top!

V
VeNoM225 14.05.22

Pretty good optimization) On my radeon 4600, between medium and high settings, it gives from 20 to 40 fps.

M
Maickle Fort 14.05.22

good optimization!! on my (!!) (look in pro) on max, no aa and blur 8-11 fps)) slows down, but I'm used to it))