3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neek 14.05.22 09:43 pm

Top 10: Your choice - The most difficult bosses in Soulslike games

In this thread, you can suggest FROM 1 TO 3 BOSS options that you consider to be the STRONGEST in Soulslike games:

Elden Ring
Dark Souls 1-3
Bloodborne
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Demon's Souls
Nioh 1-2
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Remnant: From the Ashes
Code Vein

After some time, we will select the 10 most popular / plus offers from the options you suggested and start voting, which will be located on the main page of PlayGround.ru for a few more days. After the main vote, we will calculate everything and publish the results.

Past Top 10 Results:
Top 10: Your Choice - The Most Anticipated Things in The Witcher 4
TOP 10: Your choice - The most annoying things in Cyberpunk 2077
TOP 10: Your choice - The best creatures Resident Evil: Village
TOP 10: Your choice - The best gaming locations
TOP 10: Your choice - The most delicious food in games
TOP- 10: Your choice - What we want to see in STALKER 2
80 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 14.05.22

Artorias the Voidwalker (Dark Souls), Orphan Scythe (Bloodborne), Malenia, Mikella's Blade (Elden Ring)

r
requiemmm 14.05.22

Freede(DS3), Smoke Knight(DS2), Kalamit(DS1)

b
bohdan2015 14.05.22

In Remnant, they are Ixillis, Queen Iskal, and Harsgaard.

x
x_X_EnZzZo_X_x 14.05.22

Management is the hardest boss in Soulslike games.

m
meZor90 14.05.22

Isshin, Swordmaster (Sekiro), Ornstein and Smough (DS), Lud and Zallen (DS2), Father Ariandel and Sister Frida (DS3)! I have never played a magician, so it’s hard to beat them against 2 of them! But the most "bastard" is Issin, how many nerves it took him)))

i
iDominion 14.05.22

smoky knight DS-2
Midir DS-3
Friede DS-3

D
DimaHost 14.05.22

Isshin, master of the sword (sekiro)

a
agula98 14.05.22

Maleniya( Elden ring)

G
GRAF_RAGE 14.05.22

Dancer of the Cold Valley (DS3), Ornstein and Smough (DS1), PC control (keyboard + mouse)
Everything is clear with the latter, I think)
The first infuriates that it has only one tiny "safe" zone and very sweeping and fast attacks.
Thin and thick, Lelik and Bolik, Pupa and Lupa - these are the bosses who simply infuriate with their existence. Hurry up in the first phase and you are guaranteed to die. It took a long time to pick these guys. In the second phase, you regret that you considered the first phase difficult and dreary.

G
GRAF_RAGE 14.05.22

agula98
That same feeling when I spent 10 hits on both phases. At least she has an understandable moveset, and her health is not that much

K
Kamred 14.05.22

Ornstein and Smough
Midir
Malenia

K
KravinAndrey 14.05.22

GRAF_RAGE
Tell another story, clown.

F
Fasmon 14.05.22

x_X_EnZzZo_X_x
camera and hitboxes will give odds...

s
s1ash3r 14.05.22

gravity

d
darkmoon light 14.05.22

Spider from the first DS

h
hellmap 14.05.22

Midir/Malenia/Sirota Kos

v
v-hlam 14.05.22

Smoke Knight
Frida
Malenia

d
darkster 14.05.22

Neek
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Code Vein soullikes? Especially the first one... Since when? I think The Surge and Lords of the Fallen would be more appropriate...

S
Sithomazafakatron 14.05.22

DS 1 - Manus
DS 3 - Freede
Elden Ring - Maliket

Po ds1. Thick and thin do not seem too complicated now. I understand those who met them for the first time and their ass was blazing, but now they look ridiculous against the backdrop of new souls / souls-likes. I wanted to put Kalamita instead of Manus, but on reflection I realized that this monkey caused more problems. Why not Artorias? I went through ds1 after ds3 and Artorias’s moveset didn’t seem too complicated, and he’s just about ds3 in speed, so I personally was used to fighting with him
By ds2. I didn't add a single boss, because: 1) Most of the easy ones 2) The most difficult bosses are simply dishonestly made. The same smoky knight is difficult due to hitboxes and inadequate damage (he has an elementary moveset). Lud and Zallen are just feces, not a boss. Smelter is quite good, but after a few deaths, his moveset becomes clear.
By ds3. I thought of whom to slap from: Nameless, Midir, Pontifex or Frida. However, the first three do not cause any problems now (although the Nameless and the Pontifex gave me nightmares). Midir at first seems to be something indestructible. Although I killed him for the first time for 2 hours, after that it becomes clear how to kill him. His moveset is light, if he starts to fire under him, then you just need to run under his tail. The laser is easily dodged. I settled on Frida - she gave me nightmares for the first time, even now I have problems with her. Well, plus three phases.
By elden. I settled on Maliket, because this boss still gives me nightmares, I don’t understand how to kill him. I don't understand how to dodge his AOE attack similar to Malenia's water dance. Well, plus it cuts xn in gg. Why didn't he shove Malenia? Because the boss is complicated by his damage, water dance and just a huge supply of hp, that's all. Her moveset is light, stuns from every fart.

I haven't played Bloodyck, neither have I played demons. I thought of adding a sword master from Sekiro Issin, but only three bosses can be written here, so I chose Maliket instead.
Haven't played any of the other souls likes shown. Except the Wayne code. But with the Wayne code xs who to shove, because the game is not sharpened for a solo game, and with partners / partner bosses fly off one or two

G
GRAF_RAGE 14.05.22

KravinAndrey
I can tell you another one, in which 10 hits is even a lot, given that there are at least a couple of builds that allow you to kill any boss (except for a huge dragon occupying the floor of the location) in 3-4 hits. Of course, purely technically, the number of hits will be more (because in the process of hitting in a jump, the weapon touches the boss 2 or 4 times), but pressing the attack button will be one =))
PS I can imagine what a shock you will be caused by the fact that most bosses in the same DS series can be one shot...