3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEG464 14.05.22 10:01 pm

A sharp drop in fps in the editor, a pirate (Arma 3)

Hello. I ran into such a problem that when I go into the editor, I play, and the fps drops sharply to 5 and the textures become soapy. Tell me who knows how to solve this problem.
Computer components:
Video card: GTX 1050 ti 4 gb
Processor: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 8 GB
13 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 14.05.22

Comp from advertising. 6 half-dead cores, 8 small gigs and 1050Ti gaming.
16 gigs is the minimum for gaming. But judging by the notes on the textures - either video memory or optimization. The lack of video memory is an appeal to the RAM, and that pathetic 8 gigs. Take 2x16 right away, crucial baliki on aliexpress for 10k rubles are there. And first, look at the video memory and go through the reddit forum in English, for a similar problem.

l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22

01001000 01101001
Yeah, and then wait almost two months until the goods arrive from Ali. It's easier to go across the road to the dns and buy than to wait almost until the middle of summer. As for the topic of this game, then you should not bother. This is the very game that has the worst optimization among all the games in the world. It’s like taking everything together: the first corn, stalker, suspended animation, eleks 2 and you get Arma 3. I don’t even dare to play it.

01001000 01101001 14.05.22

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Yeah, and then wait almost two months until the goods come from Ali.
60 days is the protection time. And it can be more during peak hours, holidays, discount days, 11.11., Black Friday, etc. You keep spouting complete bullshit. Stop writing please. The goods go for 2-3 weeks, and there are no balls in the dns. You don't monitor the market, and you don't assemble computers, so you don't know. YOU NEVER ORDER THERE. I take it all the time. In addition to the fact that there is a delivery option from the Russian Federation - local (a week), they are still actively working on reducing the time. Two months are indicated conditionally, in fact two or three weeks. At least read the reviews for the sake of decency. Hand face.
This is to understand how it works, and do not forget that there is BEFORE. Essentially less. I always order, choose the desired delivery, and for iron, by default, at least standard, and I always wait for the order in 2-3 weeks at the place of receipt.
Read at least the delivery methods with aliexpress and the timing of their receipt. What types are, and why they depend, the timing in particular. And stop throwing nonsense.
MOSHIVURII chibis wrote:
this is the very game that has the most terrible optimization among all the games in the world.
Considering that he launched "when I go into the editor, I'll play, and the fps drops sharply to 5 and the textures become soapy.", then probably yes. Then resembles the "fall" game more.

O
OLEG464 25.05.22

In the plot, everything is fine, but in the editor I play for 20 minutes and the fps drops, the iron is normal, obviously the matter is in the optimization of the game itself

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
If you don't believe me, bring Odysseus thermal pads and you will see the number. I introduced it at the end of April and it says that they will come in mid-June !!!! IN THE MID OF JUNE FROM CHINA!!! China is nearby, but during this time I fly to America and back several times)))) Therefore, it does not make sense to order with Ali. And it’s unlikely that you yourself ordered anything from there.

O
OLEG464 25.05.22

01001000 01101001 Not enough
memory, 7 out of 8 loads, you need to buy another die, but in other games everything is clear,

O
OLEG464 25.05.22

MOUSE lapwing
It is better to go to the store to buy

01001000 01101001 25.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Stop shaming yourself. And read about shipping. DO NOT FILL YOU ME BETTER. You're pissed off with your ignorance. I didn’t order it, but it pours into my ears. Get out of here ...
- Ordered on May 5 with aliexpress, travels from Chelyabinsk.
- Took March 1. March 26 already picked up at the post office.
Spoiler

You stop trolling like that, it's too fat already. At first, the computer was assembled through one place, now it doesn’t even know anything about delivery. Stop being so dumb, wildly simple in elementary.

OLEG464
I told you to read on this topic on reddit. Are there any mods? I looked at the editor, and there are a lot of objects and the requirements should be higher, theoretically, because everything is loaded and displayed on the map.
And this number means nothing. In real life it is more. Try to look differently.
Spoiler
Type like this in the game. How much will it actually be? 8 gigs is not enough for a long time. But there is a possibility that this is not a solution. The truth is why only in the editor.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001 Keep going
. So I believed you. We all go to the nearest dns, and do not order horseradish, understand where. Yes, and you most likely. So as not to wait for two or three months. Do not embarrass yourself. And don't forget the Stalker tests. Soon we will bring you to clean water. Where are the proofs that you ordered something? Where, miner? I have a nearby boutique that sells clothes for men and women. So, in mid-February, a girl with a boutique owner ordered a huge amount of men's jackets and boots. Meow!!! Do you know how long they waited? The goods came only at the end of April!! So go get treated, and do not carry your heresy! You're already here all of us. Go prepare tests for Stalker. More will be useful, balabolishche!

01001000 01101001 25.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Trolled completely. Drunkard. I won't even answer. It has already crossed all boundaries.
Spoiler
Do what you want. Want to your favorite dns and overpay there. And leave the stalker to yourself, I need it, I wrote everything down and poked it in the face with proofs, like you did above with reviews and personal orders. They gouge in the eyes, trolling already wildly simple. Learn to speak for yourself, because people like you are one in a million.
I drank my brains out. Man that can afford two 3090s

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
And if you really order, then you order any rubbish that flies at once. But for pennies. Miser pays twice. Are you aware? I bought everything through dns and there were no troubles. And you either have statters there, or something is fired there. Masturbation-baking heretic, dent. And if a brick comes in a bag, where will you send it? I can imagine how debil you need to be in order to order, for example, a super top card, and even if it comes, God forbid, it will be covered with a copper basin))))) Where will it go next? I know. Hang on yourself. Found here, dent adviser where to buy something for us. I went across the road and bought the same card in the dns or something else, and not wait for a brick for two months) Ptahahah)))

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
Video how your m2 will save Stalker from stutters)))))))

O
OLEG464 25.05.22

01001000 01101001 All
I need is one 8 GB stick.