3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpack 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Witcher 3 SweetFX for the game (Sharing our options and screenshots) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt SweetFX

Despite the excellent graphics, there is just a sea of ​​different variations of SweetFX for the game.
How many people, so many opinions, everyone is free to customize SweetFX to their taste and color.
Here, in order not to get confused in various variations and not to look for variations on third-party resources, I created this topic.
Post your variations of SweetFX and don't forget about screenshots for comparison.
Maybe your SweetFX for The Witcher 3 will be the best!

Here are collected various variations of SweetFX for the game:
http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/970/ There are plenty of
options, but none is perfect, so feel free to offer and share yours!
Just do not forget to hide screenshots and links under the spoiler!
28 Comments
Sort by:
v
vert 14.05.22

I'm using Fantasy Graphics. FPS does not sit down, looks great.
Link: http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_fantasy_graphics_mod_v_1_3-95391/

Spoiler

R
Ramzesovich 14.05.22

Now I'm working on a mod using color profiles. This week I will post the maximum assembly using resource-intensive textures. I'll post a lighter version later.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

_

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

I most of all liked the screenshots of some kind of natural color 32 on the nexus,
but it is not useful to me because any fx in this game leads to an error from which.

b
bravointheua 14.05.22

Ramzesovich
The last screen where Geralt on the Roach is very beautiful.

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

Some screenshots look good, of course, BUT why all these dances with tambourines? The game seems to look very, very good even on ultra settings.
My only regret is that neither Bandicam nor Fraps want to take screenshots with my permission. And I play with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. But they take screenshots at a maximum of 1920x1080. What's wrong, I don't understand.
Spoiler

A
Aston Bill 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC
I have the same problem. And many. this is a topic for a separate blog. How to take screenshots if ordinary programs do not take? for example, I just have 1366 X 768 - I used to make screenshots, but after I started playing more graphically complex games, even Fraps does not take it. Something needs to be changed in the settings. Apparently, you won’t understand.

a
anthropolog13 14.05.22

bravointheua
because this is not a screenshot from the game, but a screenshot from the very video with which the game is constantly compared, from the old presentation

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

anthropolog13
I don't know where the screen you are discussing comes from, but the graphics in the game are the same as on the screenshots with Herald and the horse. Just play around with the graphics settings. The question is different than to make high quality screenshots. Already tried a lot of things, it's not the same. In the game, the picture is still juicier.

a
anthropolog13 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC
http://img.playground.ru/images/8/3/witcher3_2015-06-02_23-16-16.jpg this one, which is the bottom

b
bravointheua 14.05.22

anthropolog13
I mean the one on top.

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

I was wiser with screenshots, but I didn’t contrive anything. All the same, the picture in the game is more contrasting than on the screenshots. And also steam from the nostrils of the horse is not visible, although it is in the game. In short, I'm tired :)

Spoilerpix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

F
FinistEG 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC
If in the post where you complain about fraps and bendicam your screen, then why don't you use MSI Afterburner to take screenshots?
I only use it for screenshots and video recording. IMHO There is no universal program and others on the computer.
True, I have a resolution of 1920x1200, but the picture quality is exactly the same as in the game.

P
Pussy_ZARED 14.05.22

wolfpac
Varik Nice, but, but, but...))

P
Pussy_ZARED 14.05.22

Damn, he wanted to fill in his screenshots, but he doesn’t give ...

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

FinistEG
Hmm, somehow I didn’t think about it. So I will try MSI Afterburner. Thank you.

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

wolfpac
On the 1st screen, the sky is not the sky at all, but a stretched canvas with a light spot. There is no depth.
Smoothing in the game and so, without editing is quite good. If you play on ultra settings.

V
Vladimir Rivsky 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC Anti
-aliasing in the game has no ultra-settings, only one setting and that is bad, if you play at 1920*1080 - everything is in ladders. Not everyone has 4k monitors, and DSR eats a lot of fps.
And the sky with a light spot because the bloom was turned off, it was he who gave the luminous objects a natural bright shade. Masters, yeah

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC
What does ultra-settings have to do with it? Anti-aliasing in the game has only on and off, and no parameters, so the minimum or maximum settings do not care at all, as such anti-aliasing in the game is poor.

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

Yes, the essence is different, I wanted to say that the graphics on my platform suit me personally more than and without any dances with tambourines.
Well, something like this.

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 14.05.22

how to remove changes from sweetfx?