3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpack 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Witcher 3 SweetFX for the game (Sharing our options and screenshots) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt SweetFX

Despite the excellent graphics, there is just a sea of ​​different variations of SweetFX for the game.
How many people, so many opinions, everyone is free to customize SweetFX to their taste and color.
Here, in order not to get confused in various variations and not to look for variations on third-party resources, I created this topic.
Post your variations of SweetFX and don't forget about screenshots for comparison.
Maybe your SweetFX for The Witcher 3 will be the best!

Here are collected various variations of SweetFX for the game:
http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/970/ There are plenty of
options, but none is perfect, so feel free to offer and share yours!
Just do not forget to hide screenshots and links under the spoiler!
28 Comments
Sort by:
b
bravointheua 14.05.22

wolfpac Is
there a difference in FPS with this SweetFX?

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC
I am also satisfied with everything except anti-aliasing and shadows, I am ready to sacrifice other settings for the sake of these two, but they did not give me such an opportunity.

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

wolfpac
"I don't have any FPS drops, even with Bandicam on, even with Fraps.
No matter what anyone says, but with ultra settings, only developers play on two "titans", basically, like me, everyone plays on high ones."

Why write such nonsense? Many play at extreme settings (they are ultra)
To play at extreme settings, titanium is not needed. Don't write nonsense.

T
Trestan 14.05.22

I play on a GTX 680 at 1920x1080. Off only vert. synchronization and hair. Regarding SweetFX: I don’t understand why the game should be repaired if it is already flawless

S
Splyushka 14.05.22

MIBATOMIC
1.0.2 Version? So for a long time already 1.0.4 is. Anyway.
People, I have a question for you. Who complains about smoothing? Have you tried turning off anti-aliasing in the game. Close the game, go to the nvidia panel and set anti-aliasing there?
PS: I don't know about AMD.

N
Nehalim 14.05.22

Trestan
Perfect games do not exist, maybe only in the "Games of Throne" and then in doubt.

M
MIBATOMIC 14.05.22

.Lionet.
I'm on version 1.02 because other patches bring more problems than fixing some bugs.
Also, I repeat, no SweetFX will make the game better if the computer is not suitable for this game at maximum settings.

R
Ramzesovich 14.05.22

If anyone is interested, my mod is based on the LUT color texture.
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_framework_sweetfx_ramz_v_1_3_e3_vgx_cg_color-95968/