3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 14.05.22 10:17 pm

Optimization (Total War: Warhammer 3)

Almost the best strategy in the world! IMHO. In addition to being demanding, although this is such a genre that the same 35-45 fps look like 60 fps in a shooter, it also has some optimization problems, one to one, like the first part at the start, because on a tactical map Mini friezes may occasionally occur. I installed the game on both ssd and hdd. The difference is almost zero. Unless saves load faster. For the rest, there are only pluses. Mechanics, graphics, plot.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 24.05.22

Well, why are the people optimizon at least brought in with the latest patch? )))

N
Nervios 24.05.22

There is nothing surprising in this, optimization is, as always, a curve for Wahi) Maybe after ten patches they will return to normal, this is a common situation. I didn’t play the third one, I watched streams on twitch, to be honest, wow and wow didn’t see anything. Steam has almost all parts of total wara, except for the most ancient first parts, there is no three kingdoms *, troy, and there is some kind of unfinished work there, more like a fan mod. So there is something to compare with.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

Cheburashka The
tactical map began to load faster. And so, special changes fell on the mechanics of the game.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

Cheburashka
If you are a Vakha fan, then you can set the settings to minimum for high fps, because it is said in the scriptures that for the Vakha family, the graph is not particularly important, but the tactics of battle and victory for the glory of the Emperor, or offerings to the dark gods, are important!