3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HerobrineMC 14.05.22 10:33 pm

How to hit and hit a penalty? (FIFA 12)

I have such a trouble that I seem to have stopped on the green, everything is ok, and the bow-legged penalty takers are kicking far in the side ...
What kind of @%$%^?
48 Comments
Sort by:
s
stilldank 14.05.22

maybe you shouldn't hold the arrow so hard to hit?
I'm getting through everything just fine.

N
NickoIa 14.05.22

Catch the moment when the slider is on green, hold the strike button somewhere in the division by two, during the player’s run-up, move the left stick by 50 percent to the side (not all the way, namely half the stick’s travel)

F
FC_Zenit 14.05.22

Use the LT button to turn on the blue circle (like a target) and after pressing the punch, direct the stick to the place where you want to punch

I
Ivan17 14.05.22

and my goalkeeper just doesn’t jump, which button should I even press?

M
MayGLi 14.05.22

I click on RB there is no blue circle???? Or in the settings you need to change ??? what to do?? or because the demo

A
Arsit 14.05.22

Ivan17
Right stick or by default numbers on the right side of the keyboard.
MayGLi
Only in training, that is, only in the arena. To take a penalty in the arena, go to the penalty area and press the Delete button.

I
Ivan17 14.05.22

Arsit
what kind of stick? you mean those levers?
I have a gamepad like on PS

S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.05.22

As a goalkeeper, when punching a penalty, jump to the sides, on the keyboard?

J
JackShepard 14.05.22

The same question as the goalkeeper to jump to the side?

c
chaot1c 14.05.22

JackShepard
answered the same above - on the numbers on the right of the keyboard. I really haven’t tried it myself, I play on Joe, but by the way, he doesn’t jump on the joystick either :D

k
kellandro 14.05.22

The goalkeeper is controlled by the Num Pad numbers (this is on the right side of the keyboard). Although, it seems, there are two ciphers on the computer by default. Left is left, right is right.

There is an option to change the whole thing. You go to the "Exhibition Match", skip all the announcements, press A (by default) in the side selection menu, switch to the 2nd tab, find the inscription RS - Rigth Stick Up (up) - change to the desired button. The next line - left - to the left, then down - down and right - to the right. You press Esc and that's it.

I
InFuz 14.05.22

posony who fumbles in English pliz translate the tutorial, otherwise after 0:33 I don’t understand what they are saying.

k
kellandro 14.05.22

InFuz

There they say that you can jump before the impact, or try to react. The higher the GK skill, the more chances to hit the penalty. If you react, then your keeper does not jump as far and cannot land a shot under the post, and if you jump before the shot, then there is no chance to return a shot to the center. To react to the blow, use the right stick (Num Pad, where the feints are). In principle, there are many repetitions of the same. Full interlinear translation, I hope you don't need it? This is a lot of trouble, but the same sense.

I
InFuz 14.05.22

kellandro
there, if I understand, he says, in order to react, you need to tilt the stick in any direction after the player hits the ball, right?

k
kellandro 14.05.22

You're absolutely right.

k
kellandro 14.05.22

But it is better to use it if you think that the player is hitting the technique. On the strength of such a blow is almost impossible to take

H
HerobrineMC 14.05.22

In short, I kick like this - this garbage is on the green, then the impact force is very small - but it still passes by, what's wrong?

k
kellandro 14.05.22

I have HerobrineMC too. How to rearrange the control keys of the Civil Code - I wrote above.

You were also advised in this thread - do not press the arrows strongly.

So, for all the failed penalty takers, I write:

Player:
1. Next to the player's name, look at the line along which the slider moves. The closer it is to the center, the more accurate the hit. If he is in the red zone, the player misses.
2. The slider in the center, press the hit key (if you squeeze it too hard, the player will miss)
3. Immediately after that, press the arrow keys (strike direction). If you press them too long, you will have to hit "Into the milk", if you press too little, the ball will go close to the center.

GK:
1. Select a position using the arrows.
2. Decide:
a). We will react to the blow (if the blow is strong and falls right into the corner, it is impossible to take it, as happens if you have a bad reaction)
b). Let's jump for luck.
3. In case b). - press BEFORE hitting the direction arrows on the Right Stick (buttons with which you do feints)
In case a). - AFTER the player hits the ball, press the same Right Stick (buttons with which you do tricks)

I
Ivan17 14.05.22

Right Stick what is it??? is that a lever??

R
RUSTY 14.05.22

Ivan17, the right lever... in the RS settings it seems to be called (responsible for throwing the ball / jerk).
"one xep does not jump" - just for the sake of interest I tried to beat off penalties on the clave - everything works, it jumps. Make sure the Numpad light is on, and press 4 or 6 on it, it jumps.