3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HerobrineMC 14.05.22 10:33 pm

How to hit and hit a penalty? (FIFA 12)

I have such a trouble that I seem to have stopped on the green, everything is ok, and the bow-legged penalty takers are kicking far in the side ...
What kind of @%$%^?
48 Comments
Sort by:
m
master0k 14.05.22

MrVanes
Beat on the clave.
The right stick does not work, so the gamepad does not fit.
Buy a LOGITECH Gamepad, there will be no problems.

f
fox_mulder 14.05.22

Some kind of tricky control over the board ... It seems that I have already learned how to take a penalty, but I haven’t hit it off yet.

f
fox_mulder 14.05.22

Like on the clave, he learned how to hit penalties, at least the goalkeeper is already jumping. With the End pressed, I click on the arrows in the digital sector.
But with the gamepad, the problem is so far, I have already tried all the combinations, nothing is wrong. If anything, then I have such a Gembird JPD-FFB-A Gamepad (17 buttons, 4 switch positions, 2 mini-joysticks, USB). Is this suitable?
http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/game_controllers_gembird/Gembird_JPDFFBA_17._4.._2USB_92540.html

D
Daniel_Felde 14.05.22

Nekit9401
like in the settings of a virtual football player, you need to put a tick somewhere

f
footboler pro 14.05.22

how to hit a penalty on the joystick, the goalkeeper, like a stump, stands still and does not jump, tell me please: D

T
Timur-menge 14.05.22

And as I understand it, it’s not realistic to score with the clave

s
sky game 14.05.22

Timur-menge
on the clave you can hit and score balls, and it's not difficult.
hitting the goalkeeper with enough buttons on the num pad
to beat it, you try to stop the strip on a green background, then immediately set the force of the impact (half is enough), and when the player runs up with the arrows, you set the direction of the impact, just don’t need to hold the arrows all the time, the longer you hold them, the hit will be higher, and as a result, you can break through above the gate, just hold it in the right direction for a couple of seconds and let go.

Y
Yarik Linko 14.05.22

to hit a penalty on the joystick, you need to jump by pressing the triangle, that is, a pass into the cut and I don’t remember which stick in the direction you want to jump