3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Farm items (Dark Souls 2)

What happens to item farming? I flunked the old king today and went to the second addition. Persian is weak, not in level. Well, at least I’ll wander around, I’ll farm the equipment. So nothing, barely barely knocked out! And dressed - a ring with a golden snake +1, takes a merchant and a prisoner's rags. Before that, he tried to knock out the bell ringer's bow. So the coins didn't help to this set. Killed to zero, the reward is an ugly skull))). Maybe the farm was cut off in the tihar?
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 14.05.22

Farm is generally as lucky. It happened that not a single titanite came across during the run, but it happened from almost every mob.
Estok is a power rapier, so with such stats, it should show more damage.

n
neells 14.05.22

All "good" in the game can be farmed in an infinite amount, like souls. To do this, there is a "Covenant of Champions" in "Majula", upon entry into which enemies will be reborn indefinitely.
I have had this many times. Dead. I pissed off more than 100,000 souls, it's a pity at the initial levels. Joined the covenant and the "Iron Citadel" to the second fire. The opponents are weak, ran around and killed everyone and to the fire, and you already have 40,000 souls. ran three times and returned the lost 100,000. The human figures are over. Not a problem. Back to my favorite covenant. And in the "Forgotten Fortress" they fall twice from the dogs. By the way, to advance in this covenant, you need a "Stone of Miracles". Usually it is given for defeating the "Dark Spirit". But there is also a faster way. The pebble also drops from regular mobs. I will not list them. but in search of quick tactics I will give advice. "Trash" from the first fire, across the bridge and the first big dog in the nose. Back to the fire, since he is nearby and back. These dogs just poop on them. By this method, I crawled up to rank 3 in the covenant in 1 hour. By the way, in the "Iron Citadel" from the "Turtles with Maces" a "large shard of titanite" is pouring. Which is also very necessary. In the purchase of 2500 it is a little expensive. Farm ESE .. sino, too, through the "Covenant of Champions", so that the enemies, their mother does not end.

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

neells
All "good" will not fall out of enemies endlessly - after the n-th number of killing them, only certain things will begin to fall. For example, he farmed cracked blue eyes in Heid's fiery tower, then he noticed that at a certain moment, anything other than these eyes and pale stones stopped pouring from huge soldiers, and Heid's knights stopped throwing anything at all after their death. So, if luck turned away from the player, then he still won’t be able to get the right thing, but the chances with the champion covenant have increased significantly, that’s for sure, because there are more attempts to take the right thing. How much? - I think it is individual for each enemy.

K
K0MAH4 14.05.22

Farm is cruel!..)