3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get away_[667] 19.11.19 10:41 pm

The intersection of the storylines of GTA IV, TLaD, TBoGT (Grand Theft Auto 4)

As is known, plots of the Episodes in common with the original. Now, however, Rockstar famously did. Can you anyone noticed a sort of crossing, which could not see the average gamer?

Well, for example, it turns out Jim was killed by Niko Bellic, although the first time do not understand. Or here's another - we stole drugs from the Angels of Death (in lastah), then wanted them to talkanout triads, but they have them away. Then, in the original, these same drugs Niko with Phil steals from the Triads, and Dmitri, in turn, in the final picks them up. In fact after the death of Dmitry, the drugs currently takes his Bulgarian friend and the most dope in the Ballad it is,in the final, packages. Here is a cycle of heroin in liberty city!

Particularly observant, maybe something prosekli? Let's widen the background)
28 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

PPC theme. Learned nothing new. Especially the fact that Jim slammed Nico, do you think nobody knew?

_
_DaVe 19.11.19

A little off topic, but I do not understand the beginning in the Ballad. Niko Pucky McCreary and the rest of robbing the Bank. One killed, blows up the safe, they take the money and leave. As I understand it, between this scene and the next it took 30-40 minutes. Louis quickly got out of testifying, saying, in the head fog, he remembers nothing because of the shock, and immediately goes. In 20 seconds they accidentally cross paths with Nico, who is coming with Pegorino. I somehow think that there's some not matchmaking...

g
get away_[667] 19.11.19

ARCHER aka nik gtаsа, many did not know...

_DaVe, Nico is with Pegorino was going? I kazhitsya he's with the brothers McCreary was.....we need to look again

S
Sergeanur 19.11.19

In 20 seconds they accidentally cross paths with Nico, who is coming with Pegorino.
Dude, what Pegorino? There sat Pucky and derrick.

Z
Zom-Bear 19.11.19

_DaVe
Which tries Pegorino? It was Derek McCreary!!! There is nothing to invent...

_
_DaVe 19.11.19

Oh, sorry, dudes, for some reason, first glance thought it was Pegorino lol)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

The fact that they sit in a black President, instead of lying near the jeep (forgot the name).

S
Sergeanur 19.11.19

A black President? I have them in the jeep.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

Take a closer look. Even at the HS.ru written about it. http://gta.ag.ru/gta4/tbogt/solution/tony/

g
get away_[667] 19.11.19

It turns out that that building belonged to Yusuf Amir. Actually, in the original in the mission for Playboy X (where the construction site is necessary peremochit managers), the employer in the way indicated by the name Yusuf....I don't remember exactly, but there is something like it interferes with bsnes Playboy

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

Lol. Yusuf is in the way. And playboy was just trying to help, but Yusuf shrugged him off.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 19.11.19

Bullshit, everyone knows that this construction of Yusuf.
But the cycle of bling, Yes. I even forgot how they hand passed.
Although, like was this:
Diamonds Bulgarin went to the chef from the Platypus, then cook sells them Tony, johnny breaks the deal and steals the diamonds, then he shove the bling in garbage bags, soon these diamonds trying to clean up people ray Niko takes the bling and brings the ray, then the transaction is performed in the Museum, Luis takes the bling and gives it to Tony, Tony changes the bling on flashy greaseball, one of the bandits throws diamonds in a garbage truck, and finally these diamonds finds a bum.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

It turns out that way.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 19.11.19

By the way, and Billy (the Leader of The Lost MC) wanted chtoli to substitute johnny Koreans? When Luis and Tony come back, Billy che rubbed on the wall. As I understand it, he was trying to frame johnny, but got burned - the cops are tied.

g
get away_[667] 19.11.19

By the way, and Billy (the Leader of The Lost MC) wanted chtoli to substitute johnny Koreans?

Yeah. They have different ideas about doing business, plus they are during the game not just argue. So Beat decided to get rid of johnny...

L
LSD_Videosystem 19.11.19

Bill decided to get rid of johnny...

Yes,the leader of the Lost MC is not particularly true biker brotherhood.He's really mad,in rehab it only made angrier.Apparently,confused drugs,or something like that.

By the way,in TLAD-the online meeting notes for the adventures of Niko.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

And not only in trade. I want to say that the ballad is unique cars. If you want to tell

Z
Zom-Bear 19.11.19

BadMan RUS
All right there but you missed!
...one of the bandits throws diamonds in a garbage truck, and finally these diamonds finds a bum.
It was in the original GTA 4
but as the Ballad of Gay Tony about beyond that:
...one of the bandits throws diamonds in the garbage truck, the Bulgarian picks up from the garbage truck ice in the last mission of the Ballad of Luis takes them to ray again and leaps with a parachute from the plane ray is flying to the Park where he Monogamous and Louis accidentally zabivaet homeless and losing them and at the end of the show the bum out the and found it in the Park.
That's one mess! Distinguishing between GTA IV and TBoGT obvious!

ARCHER aka nik gtаsа
Let's...

g
get away_[667] 19.11.19

*Tom Stubbs homosexual?? The original is in the mission where we first meet Bernie, a novel kind of saying - what is this politician Stubbs muddy?

*photos from lapsus mouth Gracie, Pucky sent Rocco from the Ballad. And he in turn told Tony

*In the mission where you have to kill brown, you can spare him and leave him alive. Then Brian one day vstretitsa us near our club, and tell johnny to forgive him that to blame Billy, and that went together with it the armistice agreement with debiccari. However, it would be a trap for johnny....

W
Wild Rider 19.11.19

I don't understand why it was johnny diamonds around the city to throw, huh? (the first episode I broke while passing)