3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s1selp 25.05.22 12:01 am

Picture freezes in CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

HELLO EVERYONE HELP
THIS HAPPENS IN MM, REGULAR INTERNET AND FACEIT SERVERS How it happens
recorded on video
: https://youtube.com/shorts/pkDm8EZOGUY?feature=share and if you play faceit and hang out from the server and you have to wait 1 minute or if I press ctrl + win + shift + b then I can immediately log in while playing on the server, this command does not help Windows 10 vidyuha NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti percent AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Windows cs reinstalled

31 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 25.05.22

Didn't understand. Define - server or computer. Doesn't this happen in other games? I didn't finish the RAM and the disk on which the game is located. It looks like a driver or a broken HDD. Although, if a computer, it is better to immediately go to the service center for diagnostics. Because something really serious is about to happen. Everything needs to be driven.

s
s1selp 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
8 GB of Windows RAM is on the C drive
I only play cs go for other games I don’t know

s1selp
s1selp wrote:
8 GB of Windows RAM is on the C
O drive, of course. A disk is a partition, not a characteristic or name of the medium.
s1selp wrote:
I only play cs go for other games I don't know
So you can understand - a computer or a game. At least.
In general, you seem to never fumble, I don’t know how old, so, hand it over to an adult or to a service. It will be hard to communicate like that, I think. How and when did it even start?

Maybe he picked up a virus somewhere. I do not know even. What can lead to this. Disk, RAM.

s
s1selp 25.05.22

yes, from the very beginning, I went into mm csgo once and everything was fine, and then I switched to faceit and there can be many times in a row and it infuriates the kapets
yes, I haven’t had a computer for a long time, and I didn’t understand anything the first time I bought a PC, count

s
s1selp 25.05.22

as I understand it is not installed on ssd

s
s1selp 25.05.22

p01001000 01101001
and there is nothing like that in the lobby with bots

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

s1selp
Yes, and it makes no sense in this ssd. I used to drive in Contra myself, so only hertz and super low ping decide there. I remember playing with the guys from Europe. Heaven and earth! Not what we have in Russia. It's much lower there. Looked at your video. Same shit happened last summer. At what in any Windows. On the seven, too, when she was still on another zhestak.

s
s1selp 25.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
well, it's just that there is no such thing with bots, only on servers with people

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

s1selp
I also had it on the server. For ..... I was trying to wait until they fix it.

s
s1selp 25.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
and what was broken?

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

s1selp
Whatever I did, then after a few months I reinstalled the game and everything was as before.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

s1selp
The game was on steam.

s
s1selp 25.05.22

lapwing mouse
understandable

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

s1selp
When the server became normal with players, I don't know. I just reinstalled one day and everything is ok. Although I also reinstalled it before and it did not help.

s
s1selp 25.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
and what does Denis say about this?

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

s1selp
I'll write to him now.

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Yes, and it makes no sense in this ssd.
Agas, there is nothing special to load in this game. There are small maps, no graphics. It loads in one pass. I thought about something else, such freezes, more like a disk failure. I'm not a fan of counters, I don't know, and I wrote to check in others, for comparison.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
I don't want to talk to you about ssd games. Good to pour. You have your opinion, I have mine. I have someone to compare. The guys have tens of thousands of hours in this game, and out of the four, no one has Contra on ssd. Do a better Stalker test. I already uploaded mine to youtube.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

01001000 01101001 Also check Wolfenstein's
new warrant. Denis has statters in the bunker. This is the location at the start of the game. But he has a face. And I have a pirate, but not updated. I can't speak for the updated version. I have not it. And we will decide.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.05.22

s1selp
I don't know how I can help, but CS:GO set everything once, and then for a child. He played on the grid, ran into cheaters, closed it and deleted it after 30 minutes. Looking at your video, it seems that the textures are not loading

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
If your percent hits a hundred on one core, then Seryozha may not test a naked version of the Call of Pripyat. He will catch exactly the same "scars" when descending to Zaton through a swamp, and your percent is more powerful than his. Travon’s slider doesn’t advance anomalies even by half. In the bare version, SSD M2 will not save