3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Youxyxol 30.05.22 11:56 pm

SCS Software refused to release the "Heart of Russia" DLC (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In general, such pies with g... I go to the SCS blog and find out that the studio refused to release the DLC "Heart of Russia", stating this in the next post. At the same time, in the same place they declare that they are trying to be as apolitical as possible, while in the same place they kiss Ukraine on the ass, while in the same place they closed the comments, and the topic on the forum dedicated to the DLC ... Guess what? That's right, it's also closed. I endured when they released their "statement", endured a pack of Ukrainian coloring pages, endured the humiliation of the Russian audience and hysteria in "support" of Ukraine. #Bestcommunity, yeah. There is apathy. Did you want to split your community? Congratulations SCS, you made it. This was the last straw, from now on SCS can go in a certain direction, I will not purchase any more add-ons and games from this office.
PS. A player in ETS2 since 2012, in ATS since 2016, actually since the release, both of them, most of the worthwhile paid additions have been bought (I don’t take into account coloring packs with country symbols, because ...)
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 30.05.22

Vyxyxol
I have not bought anything from them for a long time. They got it with their dlskami and the jambs, as they were from the release, remained. Added fmod and the sound is like an echo from the toilet in the cabin, etc.
If they come up with something interesting, then I'll look in the torrent - edishin

m
mrKaktak 30.05.22

Vyxyxol
My opinion is this, I bought the game 3 years ago, put unloker and let them go through the forest with their pseudo apolyticity in (_). (_)

R
RPOCLABB 02.06.22

mrKaktak
Comrade, do not share this stray for the needs of the people?

R
RPOCLABB 02.06.22

To the author of the post->Dude, what the hell did you put up with? I personally put a mark for myself right away-> Do you have a watered statement? There is!
It contains the message: We understand the situation in the world and we understand that ordinary people, like the players, are not to blame, so the world is for everyone? Not? Goodbye!

PS: For me, a game company is EXACTLY A GAME COMPANY, it is engaged in the RELEASE OF GAMES and it does not matter WHICH POLIC POINT YOU ARE IN WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN.
She just makes games for her fans and tries to help everyone.

PSS: But in fact this is hypocrisy, it’s not worth taking something from them after that, maybe after a couple of years for a symbolic 100r it’s purely so as not to worry, these 100r won’t cost you anything, and they won’t bring special benefits to the company .

L
Loken 02.06.22

They did not refuse, but postponed until the end of the well-known events.
IMHO, SCS Software is just one of the European gaming companies that have shown maximum adequacy in this situation.
They have not stopped selling their games to players from Russia and Belarus.
They collected humanitarian aid for the affected civilians in Ukraine (how many people were left homeless there, how many refugees, I think everyone has heard or can roughly guess). By the way, if you think that the current charity is something outlandish, then no, game companies are constantly collecting and sending funds to the starving, or to shelters, or to the sick.
They say in every possible way that their games are created to unite and they do not divide their players into grades (which is proved by the fact that they did not cut off players from the Russian Federation and Belarus from their games, like many many others).
IMHO (2) if they released the "Heart of Russia" add-on now, it would look as strange as possible and they would suffer such reputational losses that they would not surface at all later.

F
FinistEG 02.06.22

Vyxyxol
Completely agree! Shake your hand!

S
Salyarych 02.06.22

Loken
The fact that they did not cover up access to purchases from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus only indicates that they do not intend to give up money. Come in, read what these "freaks" write on their pages in social networks. How they pour mud on the entire Slavic population, despise and insult everything connected with Russia and Belarus! You can’t even call this hypocrisy, they openly declare that Nazism is a just cause! The next pack of vinyls will be with the symbols of the SS and the swastika.

And it's good that the DLC about Russia didn't come out! It’s even scary for me to imagine how much shit they would put in there to humiliate the Russians. Fortunately, there is an unlocker and mods, so supporting the Nazis with a ruble means not respecting the memory of your ancestors and yourself.

L
Loken 02.06.22

Salarych wrote:
How they pour mud on the entire Slavic population The
Czechs themselves are predominantly Slavs.
Salarych wrote:
Come in, read what these "freaks" write on their pages in social networks. How they pour mud on the entire Slavic population, despise and insult everything connected with Russia and Belarus! You can’t even call this hypocrisy, they openly declare that Nazism is a just cause! The next pack of vinyls will be with the symbols of the SS and the swastika.
I don't read their social media.
Throw screenshots to confirm this or give direct links to similar posts. It is possible in the LAN, if there is something on the tin or violating the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. If you do, I'll write my opinion here regarding these posts. If I don't, then you didn't give me anything.