3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erysipelas 31.05.22 12:27 am

Tavern \"Under the Shaggy Bear\" v.13 (The Witcher)

Tavern "Under the Shaggy Bear" v.12
56 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verka Smerduchka 31.05.22

Yes, it's good not to have to choose what to read. I would never have thought that it could come to this :D

C
C3SAR 31.05.22

I demolished win7 and put xp to replay the game, maybe it was worth just re-reading the og? %)

V

MgVolkolak
Listen, interesting books, thanks for the advice :) In the
beginning, however, it was boring. But as the story unfolds, it becomes more interesting to read.

_
_Cartman_ 31.05.22

Verka Smerduchka
It's always like that :) There are boring moments in the Witcher too - when they start procrastinating some politics throughout the chapter ... hang yourself)) But such moments pale against the backdrop of the entire saga.

V

_Cartman_
I agree, it happens :) In general, there was a feeling that Sapkowski was tired by the end of the saga, he starts chewing on the same thing, and the further the more.

Just now I started reading "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George Martin, again something is not right :( If anyone has read it, share how it is.

K
Kagero 31.05.22

Verka Smerduchka
Song of Ice and Fire. Have you watched Game of Thrones? I also want to read)

In general, I first played the Witcher game. It was only later that I found out about the book. When I read it, I was so happy about the characters that met in the game)

V

Kagero
Have you watched? No, I didn't even know there was a movie :) I'll have to take a look.

As for Sapkowski's books, I have the same story :)

D
Dark Alchemist 31.05.22

Hello everyone)
I just started playing The Witcher and here's the question: Is there a FRPG for this game? Or just the second one?

M
MgVolkolak 31.05.22

Dark Alchemist
Hello)

Is there a FRPG for this game?
It seems not. But in any case, the forum on the first witcher has been empty for two years now. Yes, and the forum of the second almost died out, pg is not the same at all.

D
Dark Alchemist 31.05.22

MgVolkolak
:(
Can create?
Or no one will play?

m
masterdors 31.05.22

Dark Alchemist
No one needs it... Especially on the second one.

D
Dark Alchemist 31.05.22

does she breathe?

W
Windofchange 31.05.22

Dark Alchemist
She's not breathing. 2 people are very interested in it. One of them sometimes disappears for a long time, the second of them is me. Until January 24-27, I can also disappear for 2-3 days, but I strongly doubt it. Also, if you have the zeal, you can discuss everything.

D
Dark Alchemist 31.05.22

Windofchange
has already been discussed)_

A
Alexander Bruno 31.05.22

Is anyone still alive in 2022? Eh(

A
Alexander Bruno 31.05.22

I've opened a topic about the cells of amulets (2) in 1 Witcher. Who knows, there is a full combat rebalance mod, so in the installer there is a mod for slots there, and so, there is a file where you can unlock the cell for the witcher's amulet, though it is useless and there is nothing there :(