3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 31.05.22 01:52 am

Steam Wallet [pros and cons]

Are you using a Steam Wallet?
At first I bought through wabmoney, then for a long time I paid for purchases using Qiwi, but now I finally settled on Steam Wallet. I think it's very convenient. No need to enter anything, no confirmation, the purchase is carried out in 2 clicks) You can use this money on the Marketplace, make in-game purchases.
Of course, there are also disadvantages to this wallet. Money cannot be transferred to other people. I don't know why they don't allow it? Money is still from Valve will not go anywhere.
Of course, I still use kiwi if I buy something not through Steam or if I need to send money to someone.
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeRoN94 31.05.22

It is cheaper, faster and more reliable to use bank cards.

S
Spy Hunter 31.05.22

NeRoN94
Cheaper? Steam Wallet replenishes without commission.
Faster? Add to cart - buy - confirm. Where is faster?
More reliable? Steam Wallet is linked to the account. To get access to the money, you first need to hack the account. But even in that case, you will not be able to transfer money to yourself ...

N
NeRoN94 31.05.22

Spy Hunter
It is replenished through the terminal, where does the commission come from, no? One way or another, you will not be able to throw money directly into the wallet. To do this, you need to use a terminal, another wallet, a bank card. And, I'm sorry, but the protection in the bank is much more reliable.

S
Spy Hunter 31.05.22

NeRoN94
What are you driving? Through the terminal, you can put money on steam directly. No commissions or other scams. What kind of danger can be discussed?

M
Max Fry 31.05.22

Do not use.

-
-MaSHeNisT- 31.05.22

It is more convenient with a visa, because there is no need to go to the terminals - with them there is an eternal crap - either the screen is spat (lol), then 500 ruble and more bills do not stick, then the quality of money does not suit him.
Spy Hunter
The owner of this terminal sets the commission for terminals.

t
trustedSunbro 31.05.22

I don’t use it, only web money, and I’m afraid to show cards on the internet ...

S
Spy Hunter 31.05.22

-MaSHeNisT-
All Qiwi teminals do not take commissions from steam

v
vamp69 31.05.22

I'm comfortable with palpal

w
warp 37 31.05.22

I use sometimes, but more often QIWI and WebMoney.

G
GerbionF 31.05.22

I use only QIWI.

T
The Punk 31.05.22

In Ukraine, it is possible to replenish the Wallet only through WebMoney, which only adds additional commissions and other heresy. And there are no prospects for adding a Wallet in the CIS yet, since this segment still uses dollars that we do not have in circulation, so I won’t be able to replenish through the Wallet terminal even when such an opportunity arises.
And yes, I'd be happy to use it.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 31.05.22

In Ukraine (and other CIS countries), it is possible to replenish Wallet only through WebMoney, which only adds additional commissions and other heresy. And there are no prospects for adding a Wallet in the CIS yet

. Vraki, I live in the CIS, it is possible to replenish the Steam wallet account through a standard terminal. With a commission, of course.

w
warp 37 31.05.22

Through a QIWI wallet, you can replenish the Steam Wallet while living in the CIS.

T
The Punk 31.05.22

Z4b3o8v7p
And the currency is converted from the hryvnia to the dollar automatically?
I just haven't seen so many terminals, SteamWallet hasn't been there yet.

w
warp 37 31.05.22

And the currency is transferred from the hryvnia to the dollar automatically?
Yes.

p
piss kun 31.05.22

The commission, by the way, is very gentle. Only about 3%. The same WebMoney took 4.5%, in my opinion.

P
Pelta Lunata 31.05.22

QIWI is crap. When buying there, a double commission is paid. WebMoney is much cooler.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 31.05.22

And the currency is transferred from the hryvnia to the dollar automatically?

I don’t have hryvnia, but yes, they already answered above about the transfer :)

m
minecrot 31.05.22

I use Qiwi Wallet, but sometimes I transfer to Steam Wallet