3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 31.05.22 01:52 am

Steam Wallet [pros and cons]

Are you using a Steam Wallet?
At first I bought through wabmoney, then for a long time I paid for purchases using Qiwi, but now I finally settled on Steam Wallet. I think it's very convenient. No need to enter anything, no confirmation, the purchase is carried out in 2 clicks) You can use this money on the Marketplace, make in-game purchases.
Of course, there are also disadvantages to this wallet. Money cannot be transferred to other people. I don't know why they don't allow it? Money is still from Valve will not go anywhere.
Of course, I still use kiwi if I buy something not through Steam or if I need to send money to someone.
31 Comments
Sort by:
i
int3rs3kt 31.05.22

used to use Yandex.money, now I mainly use Steam Wallet, since the purchase is made much faster and replenished through the terminal without commission

f
febll 31.05.22

First I throw money on the web, then I replenish the Steam wallet through it.

D
Donatien de Sade 31.05.22

I created a Qiwi wallet, I have been using it for two years now, since the transition to rubles. It is replenished without any commission from the Qiwi terminal, and it can be uploaded to Steam Wallet in 3 clicks and again without commission, plus, absolutely any amount can be set.

M
Max Fry 31.05.22

Steam Wallet began to be used relatively recently, with the introduction of Trading Cards. It's easier and faster, yes.

D
DROGBA 31.05.22

Through the terminal, you can put money on steam directly. No commissions or other frauds

Damn, where do you find such terminals that Steam is there and without commissions? In my city there are terminals literally every 10 meters, there is no Steam in any of them, and if you put, for example, on WebMoney or Qiwi, then just hellish commissions, which increase with each new replenishment. Here, for example, I put in before 100 - 98 came, then 97, then 94, and so it came to 90 rubles at the moment. nonsense, otherwise now, probably, fifty dollars came from a hundred, and the commission ate the rest. I don't remember if it was 20 or 30 lol. I use "Sberbank online" for transfer, conveniently, via the Internet, really small commissions, 2% of everything.

F
FiniSHER13 31.05.22

I'm new to Steam Wallet. But since they do not take a commission, I am not going to refuse.
And those who say that Steam is not in the terminals: maybe it's just in the ''Games'' section.

r
roly-poly 123456789 31.05.22

Spy Hunter
with a card to restore acc after hacking 0 problems. that's the trick

H
Harbinger 31.05.22

Sometimes I use it, mostly I pay kiwi

T
Tikhonov Sergey 31.05.22

you correctly said I live in Russia there 20 points 20 $ and we have it 1045.81

-
-Iskander- 31.05.22

Pelta Lunata
What is the double commission? How many games through Qiwi did not buy, there was never a commission when buying.

s
stalker1914 31.05.22

DROGBA
I don't know what kind of city-village you have. At every step of QIWI, you choose Steam there and deposit money - the commission is 0 rubles!