3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 19.11.19 10:44 pm

The Sword Of Berengar (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In fact, anyone at all managed to close this quest?...

Bag with good Berengar just disappears when you zoom in... and even if you remain straight in front of him and quickly click on the action button while booting, it is still empty... as I understand it, the problem is that the drawing of the sword, we are looking for (top-Hern) have found... Maybe someone tried to remove it via console?... Quest will close?... Or hope that someday in a year this is it fixed?... (=
25 Comments
Sort by:
a
arinr 19.11.19

Well, class! And I thought I galyuny. Got game! Is the bag really disappears.
But this quest and the quest Vedmezha forge was to патча1.10?

A
Aleksey Hvesko 19.11.19

So many times passed the game, but about this quest didn't know. How many more quests hidden in the kaer Morhen!?

D
Dr.Zoomer 19.11.19

How to reach such a level?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Psihodel
Peryvy at 1.06 times passed the game, this quest went like clockwork. Now I have not even started, notes found, read, but he didn't even show up in the task list, nothing happened. What is it zabagovany.

I
I7yLLIbIcTuK 19.11.19

Dr. Zoomer
NG+

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

There was another bug in the quest Greenhouse effect the Witcher did not want in any to take instruction. Helped restart the save.

A
Aleksey Hvesko 19.11.19

ZorbaBudda
Now I realized I have it from the start the game never starts, though the notes were found. What kind of...

P
Psihodolb 19.11.19

arinr
But this quest and the quest Vedmezha forge was to патча1.10?

Yes, I was. (=

Alexey Hocico
How many more quests hidden in the kaer Morhen!?

Less than I would like... Bastion, Vedmezha forge, Sword of Berengar, Greenhouse effect and Neighborhood quarrel... That's all the quests... (=

ZorbaBudda
Now I have not even started

Yes, the vast majority of people... so I have a bunch of reviews of people about this looked, trying to find a solution... To the bag at all units get... someone just quest is not added, someone Vesemir about Berengar does not want to talk... I'm here with the Ghost bag fight... Trouble... (=

T
TheKep 19.11.19

Psihodel
try autoloot

P
Psihodolb 19.11.19

TheKep
Have no idea what it was... can we read more?... (=

T
TheKep 19.11.19

Psihodel
mod auto search things from corpses, chests of drawers bags and so on

R
Roy jons 19.11.19

Psihodel
tell me where this quest take??

P
Psihodolb 19.11.19

TheKep
mod auto search things from corpses, chests of drawers bags and so on

Mmm... don't think it will help... Wrote the same, even if you have time to preklicati bag to extinction, it is empty... But still I'll try, thanks... (=

miha890
In the courtyard of kaer Morhen is building with broken bars (right in front of her still Misour with Vesemira regarding gas dialogue in the defense of Caer Morhen, if so understandable), inside there is a chest, there's a note from Berengar... let's try some video to find... (=

Upd

A
AsStRaLL92 19.11.19

but where to find this quest tell me pliz?

P
Psihodolb 19.11.19

AsStRaLL92
In the post directly above yours already answered the man this question... (=

R
Roy jons 19.11.19

Psihodel
thank you))

I
Imperator1 19.11.19

Interestingly, I found this box, but the quest was not...But the sword and the drawing is found several times in the game, different levels. SchA will take place on the second NG+, I'll try.

S
SpartanSoap 19.11.19

Psihodel
and how to activate the Greenhouse effect?
PS. found this place, but the quest is not activated. Maybe it is because I found the letter when it is all gathered in the kaer Morhen and prepared for defence (then already Vesemira not just talk)

P
Psihodolb 19.11.19

SpartanSoap
and how to activate the Greenhouse effect?

Just come here:

Geralt will note unusual weather - there will be a new quest... (=

P
Psihodolb 19.11.19

And the day has come, a bug with disappearing bag parikshan in patch 1.11... (=