3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psihodolb 19.11.19 10:44 pm

The Sword Of Berengar (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In fact, anyone at all managed to close this quest?...

Bag with good Berengar just disappears when you zoom in... and even if you remain straight in front of him and quickly click on the action button while booting, it is still empty... as I understand it, the problem is that the drawing of the sword, we are looking for (top-Hern) have found... Maybe someone tried to remove it via console?... Quest will close?... Or hope that someday in a year this is it fixed?... (=
25 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor_Kholupko 19.11.19

When you kill the devil and you have to take the bag, take the prescribe command additem('mq4005 Silver sword schematic 6') - and voila: the quest fulfilled

U
Uninel 19.11.19

Never seen such a quest.
As for me, it's an endless game. Here content for 10,000+ hours of gaming.
To do all the quests and ransack all places, the simple life is not enough.
Once again convinced that this is the best game of its kind.

B
Beseleel 19.11.19

Found the note before the battle with the wild hunt. Talk to Berengar did not succeed, did not start the conversation. After the start of the main story quest battle quest with a sword counted as failed.

R
Razor_rus 19.11.19

Beseleel
Well, with Berengar at all difficult to talk)

G
G r i v a 19.11.19

In fact, I was able to close this quest. Also Vesemir about Berengar did not wish to speak. You need to swim to swim to the cave and pick up the drawing of the sword and close the drawer drawing on boots. If you do this before the battle, the quest will close.
Spoiler