3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aston Bill 31.05.22 02:12 am

How to shut up a boy who sings a song about Emhyr? Zadolbal. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to shut up a boy in the White Garden Village who sings a song about Emhyr? Zadolbal. It's a pity to kill, but it's impossible to play. I don’t go to the armor shop anymore so as not to hear this monotonous slogan.
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iikeaboss 31.05.22

lookaway,
thanks to the horse 18, I failed at level 21))) I killed 40 minutes on them, but I’m happy as an elephant)))

A
Aston Bill 31.05.22

Lyokha- Bro-
Hello Bro, you see, there is nothing worse than stupid kids.

x
xzWhiteWolf 31.05.22

Go to the settings, there is a disabling of NPC replicas.

A
Aston Bill 31.05.22

Alex Coachman
Yes, he definitely noticed - the very moment when you realize that there is no truth on earth and any NPC in this game is a scripted goat. Life is pain and dad is a troll.

A
Aston Bill 31.05.22

Malkart
is definitely sure that the kid is an Emgyr rascal, because every day there are guards walking along this zaslannaya street and no one has ever taken the kid to the police station for ideological songs. The godfather also yells at him for the sake of appearances, but in fact, more than sure, both knock Emhyra on the witcher. It is no coincidence that Yennefer says later that she was told that a witcher had appeared in the village. The work of informers undercover.

p
propeller-faust 31.05.22

Aston Bill
Imperator Emhyr hoped in his pants). I also dreamed about this song at night until I left the White Garden. It's all Cheshko's fault

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Alex Coachman
I'm already being thanked in Novigrad.