3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim7Ts 02.06.22 10:03 pm

Parental Control App Launch Error (Grand Theft Auto 4)

hi all!!! Help, the game won't start! so I open the Rockstar Games Social Club, click play, and he writes to me "application launch error" the application could not be launched. this may be due to the parental control settings of the Windows operating system. please make sure that you have permission to access the application you want to run!!!""" this crap is telling me! does anyone know what this crap is? and how to fix it? just played yesterday and everything was fine! !!
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxeLite 02.06.22

What Windows?

V
Vadim7Ts 02.06.22

xp zver 9/9/9

I have never encountered such an error, the drive still does not work, there is no way to reinstall =(

A
AxeLite 02.06.22

take the shit out.
I will not advise anything else until you install the original Windows. And how you put it - the problem will be solved by itself, because. Original XP doesn't have parental controls.
Borrow a drive from a neighbor/friend

V
Vadim7Ts 02.06.22

clear! Thanks !

Can you explain what parental control is? type access blocks chtoli?

A
AxeLite 02.06.22

The devil knows what they screwed up in this assembly. In Vista, it's just the ability to block applications, installations, changes, ie. restriction of rights.

T
Truman 02.06.22

This error pops pix.playground.ruup played before normally the error did not pop up Windows 7 Ultimate

J
Jarro 02.06.22

Turn off parental control)
^^ If this is a mistake of course))

T
Truman 02.06.22

how to cut it out?

R
RicoChico 02.06.22

"Start" - "control panel" - "set parental controls for all users."

T
Truman 02.06.22

Damn what am I supposed to do?

M
May12 02.06.22

Are you registered with the RSC?

T
Truman 02.06.22

YES! The game of the face PLAYED Gavary, everything was fine on the seven, but then this crap began to jump

e
eklmn 02.06.22

Talk to your parents dude :D

R
Rasl11 02.06.22

Rearrange the game, I had this on XP.

T
Truman 02.06.22

Rasl ATP shyas porobuyu unsubscribe to ICQ if cho

C
Consolegod 02.06.22

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Set-up-Parental-Controls

C
Consolegod 02.06.22

and yes, by the way... you tried to remove a sort through the administrator. control?

But in general, it’s better to talk to your parents, maybe they put it on you.

S
Sergeanur 02.06.22

My Win7 does not know GTA 4 at all.

C
Consolegod 02.06.22

this problem has been discussed a lot here with win7... it is necessary to change the compatibility.

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_4/601590/

A
Albo 02.06.22

No, all this is garbage, the game itself cannot simply not start due to parental control. I recently reinstalled PEF 4 and the same error popped up until I installed the latest patch. In short, when you install on the new PEF 4, first of all put patch 1.0.0.4. Then change the original executable to the security one, so that every time you start the original disk is not used. It is possible even after installation on a clean version to immediately update the live and then 100% the game will start.