3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim7Ts 02.06.22 10:03 pm

Parental Control App Launch Error (Grand Theft Auto 4)

hi all!!! Help, the game won't start! so I open the Rockstar Games Social Club, click play, and he writes to me "application launch error" the application could not be launched. this may be due to the parental control settings of the Windows operating system. please make sure that you have permission to access the application you want to run!!!""" this crap is telling me! does anyone know what this crap is? and how to fix it? just played yesterday and everything was fine! !!
56 Comments
Sort by:
T
Truman 02.06.22

Parental control is turned OFF and the error is still there!!

C
Consolegod 02.06.22

Hedgehog v Fog
Then this is probably your case... wrong setting.
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_4/tech/584007/

I
IVaN4B 02.06.22

run rgsc as admin and you should be fine

K
Klim_0066 02.06.22

I bought GTA IV - Episodes From Liberty City pirated, utsanovil all that all the programs that the disk attached installed, as far as I know, to run through rockstar games, I already registered the "PLAY" button and writes
"Error starting the application.
The application that you want to run was not found Please reinstall the application, or contact technical support http://www.rockstargames.com/support"
already reinstalled 2 times, it doesn't work! Help!
Z.Y. Please do not write, look on the forum in that topic, etc. etc.

A
ASSASSIN III 02.06.22

please help me in GTA 4 when I click play, it says

the application could not be started. This may be due to the parental control settings of the Windows operating system. Please make sure that you have access rights to the application that you want to run or contact technical support (the site is there all in English)

A
Andrey-novoros 02.06.22

Hi everyone! kindly tell me how to start the game, I always played without problems, and now it says: application launch error, the application could not be launched, this may be due to the parental control settings of windows OS and then the link www.rsg ...... and etc. pancake! just a little free time, so hunting to play gta when it appears. tell me how to be. thanks in advance!

k
k1slim 02.06.22

Andrey-novoros Turn off the
virus scanner or parental control if it is enabled

M
Mirza665 02.06.22

Try to reinstall the game and do not forget to turn off the antivirus before that
. And if you reinstalled the game, it is not necessary to remove viruses from it, well, from this gta 4 folder, otherwise you will have to reinstall it again.
Good luck!

p
pandafari 02.06.22

go to rockstargames.com/support

S
Sidorovich Hacker 02.06.22

And I always thought that (for) Vista and Seven (Pig) (as my friends and I call them) full G () BH0 put XP (SP3) and don't worry.

M
MR.RPG-MEN 02.06.22

and your ancestors didn’t turn on parental control, you didn’t think about it) xD

S
SANEKK 02.06.22

Sidorovich Hacker
Lol... Many games already require DirectX 11, XP in this case is zero) With the seven you just need direct hands.

M
MR.RPG-MEN 02.06.22

SANEKK
completely agrees with you)
seven is already a new era in operating systems
, it is fast (literally and figuratively)
, everything is immediately clear on it as soon as you set it down
and there are many more advantages)

M
Mirza665 02.06.22

Turn off your antivirus and go into gta 4
, it only comes in for me
and do not remove viruses from the GTA 4 folder

V
Vlad Murr 02.06.22

eklmn TO THE POINT
!!! =D
Really, guy. Please remove this "thing".

r
roma4ell 02.06.22

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110819/TzDN3DbV.jpg

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 02.06.22

roma4ell
Wait till you turn 18 :D

G
GTAhnik Sasha 02.06.22

turn it off

L
Lightninggg 02.06.22

Author, talk to your parents.

M
MC_Black 02.06.22

This author is for your own safety: otherwise your mother suddenly teleports into your room and finds you faping on heifers from a striptease?)