3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papun Lapatun 12.06.22 10:00 pm

Voltage, MHz and temperature RTX 2080 ti

Hello everyone, kind people, please tell the unknowing about the problem)
I bought Palit Gaming Pro OC RTX 2080 Ti, connected everything, everything works, but I noticed a temperature of 84 degrees at voltage, went to MSI Afterburner, I see that there is a lock on Temperature and consumption (100% at 84 degrees)
I broke my whole head, well, I can’t understand why when the temperature drops, my voltage drops on the map, which causes a drop in frequencies (at the same time, all over YouTube I see how types drive at stable 1935 mhz and 65 degrees! Help experts (
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 12.06.22

PapunLapatun
Curvu spin this later for overclocking , undervolting with noise reduction but for now the default perfcap should be gray and the turntables should not work at 100 % .

P
Papun Lapatun 12.06.22

Lex-one
Please tell me how you set the card to 1700 mode, on my machine it jumps to 1800-1950, and does not want to stand lower. Tell me good man 🥹

P
Papun Lapatun 12.06.22

AnPei
I just don't understand, maybe it's overclocked in some mode, or is it nonsense?)

L
Lex one 12.06.22

PapunLapatun
In msi afterburner you set up whore.
Here more
in the Evening I will make a screen.

A
AnPei 12.06.22

PapunLapatun
You can do anything with the BIOS if you know how, why not. Palit has its own ThunderMaster utility, they usually fix it themselves at startup, and check the BIOS version. I was struggling with my rtx 2080, I didn’t want to disassemble the service, I sent it to change it myself. The only working way to use the video card was to run OC Skanner not from the utility, but from the folder, and when an acceptable frequency was reached (boosted when it was working until 2010 and had to stop the scanner at 1400), everything was reset when the PC was rebooted.

P
Papun Lapatun 12.06.22

Guys thank you very much! The card stably keeps the frequency, voltage and, most importantly, the temperature in the region of 67-70, depending on the games! I love this forum, helped a stranger 💪💪💪