3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 21.11.19 02:27 am

A complete sweep of the camps Mules (Death Stranding)

Hey. Tell me whether in the game to secure the camp of the Mules, and that they then never went back? I just thought at first that if all of them will kill, the map will disappear with a yellow outline (denoting their territory) and they won't appear, but I can't do it. I their urine, they faint, at this time I'm in their camp, steal all the goods have been in transport, but they will after some time Wake up and return to camp.

Is there a way to destroy them?
24 Comments
Sort by:
W
Webmax 30.12.20

Cleared out all the mule camps, the camps are now empty. He loaded 15 corpses into a wheelbarrow including if the corpse was carried on its back and got into the car and burned it in the crematorium. All corpses in one camp will fit in a wheelbarrow if you go light only with a combat assault rifle. Now you don't have to take a steam bath, otherwise they got their constant attacks.

I
Ivan Polevoy 26.01.21

I didn't clean mules, they are not particularly annoying, with the proper skill, you can fly right through their camp even in a truck, it's even fun. In addition, they do not harm anyone, but they scam the parcels, but they do not touch the couriers, they just take them out of their territory and leave them. But they vacuum the materials that I need to collect, and I periodically come for them and build roads)
But I took out the demenses at the very first meeting, because Jay gave me an order to pick up the chip from the missing courier in the crossover with Cyberpunk, and it turns out that the demenses were knocking him down. For such things, the conversation with them is short, I will not let anyone blame couriers on my territory. True, the problem with them is that there are usually one more of them than needed, that is, 16, and 15 fits into the truck, taking into account the cabin, so you need two trips at least. But if done according to the mind, there will be no zone of creatures. You must first put them down with trauma, and then go with a pistol, do control and collect corpses. They lie in unconsciousness for a long time, but the corpse necrosis in two hours, you may not be in time. It only strains that BB catches the arrival from a couple of corpses)

S
Sigon 24.05.21

I wonder if you kill them all, will the couriers go there like when you clear the territory when you cut them all out. By the way, about the fact that mules do not harm anyone, they shot down a container with a machine gun, and then they shot at me .... creatures.

I
Ivan Polevoy 17.11.21

Yes, if you kill all mules or terres, then the territory will be considered permanently cleared and couriers will walk through it as if they were at home.
I will describe here my experience in the game, even at least somewhere in the runet there was infa, because it is not there. Someone was interested in what would happen if you kill a terrorist in his camp, wait for the creature to appear and let it attack a living terrorist? Logically, there will be a splash and a crater, Deadman and Daihardman warn about this when you kill someone for the first time. But how exactly does this happen and how long does it take for a corpse to turn into a creature in the game?
First, it takes 48 real hours, regardless of any manipulation in the game. No matter how you rewind the time in the shelter or under the umbrella, the creature will appear in 48 hours. I think you can rewind the time by changing the computer time, but xs, did not check.
Secondly, if you leave the corpse in the camp and rewind the time under the umbrella next to the camp, the corpse will be taken out of the camp. I don’t know why they didn’t do it while I was driving around the whole district with packages for two days.
Thirdly, alas, but Kojima was too lazy, this is the second time when I caught him on a flaw in details, the first was with a bomb and a resin lake, there the dialogue does not change, no matter how you complete this task. There are 10 zones in the game where you can turn this scheme with the creation of a creature and its attack on the NPC: 7 mule camps and 3 ter camps. Outside the camps, it is unrealistic to do this - couriers bypass the creatures by the tenth road, so it will not work to catch them near the corpse. But, for some reason, the developers did not begin to draw craters for another 10 zones, as they did for each zone of creatures. Therefore, if you wait for the necrosis of the corpse and watch how the creature that appears attacks the NPC, a splash will occur and you will be pulled into a seam wherever you are. In this case, the seam will not be able to continue, as in the case of ordinary death. Your normal body will simply not exist, only a black silhouette, through which you can load the save. And after that, all the corpses will simply disappear.
Such things, alas, did not work out to observe the splash and the formation of the crater with my own eyes, it is a pity.
Bonus: a new feature was added to the game with the update - now in the BT zones you can see the animation of the death of another player in the same zone. That is, you will see some kind of mini black hole that will collapse into itself, like when Sam is caught by the boss creature, and there will only be some item lost by this player. It is unlikely that this is the death of a player directly online at this very moment, such a coincidence is too unlikely, and I have seen this in the BT zones five times already. Most likely this is a record of some recent death, but it still looks very cool and creepy.