3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 21.11.19 02:27 am

A complete sweep of the camps Mules (Death Stranding)

Hey. Tell me whether in the game to secure the camp of the Mules, and that they then never went back? I just thought at first that if all of them will kill, the map will disappear with a yellow outline (denoting their territory) and they won't appear, but I can't do it. I their urine, they faint, at this time I'm in their camp, steal all the goods have been in transport, but they will after some time Wake up and return to camp.

Is there a way to destroy them?
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 21.11.19

TyanKa
Do you remember what happens to dead bodies in this game?

T
TyanKa 21.11.19

ahhh!! exactly. they explode!!! understand... well, damn, then I had to teach Sam to build a prison or type of container where I could lock up the Mules and not allow them again to capture the camp. In fact we know how to build bridges, towers, etc. then why can't we build a Cage for Mules? silly yet... I pee, leave, then come back and they are there again!! I pee again... and so on... :((((

m
mi1ano 21.11.19

TyanKa
Can kill them and take to the crematorium as the body of the President at the beginning, then there will be no explosion. But I'm not sure the area will be lost.
I have not tried it myself, because I've killed towards the end of the game the first time and there was no need to take them home. But when the corpse went, I hinted at the crematorium.

A
Alphalva 21.11.19

mi1ano
Yeah... and how many bodies you take at a time?)
Until you get to the crematorium and back, I think they won't come up in full force to occupy the territory again?)

m
mi1ano 21.11.19

Alphalva
Well, if this principle can help, it can be a time to kill, and then to carry (XS as in truck bodies fit). The plot is 2 hours for decomposition of leaves, and given all sorts of URGENT delivery which is given 30-60 minutes of real time, we can assume that the decomposition is also in real-time. A couple of hours you can manage ) If we live so much in the way of the Mules.

T
TyanKa 21.11.19

mi1ano wrote:
Can kill them and take to the crematorium
It's a great idea! But how to kill them? I have no lethal weapons (located on the 3rd Chapter).

m
mi1ano 21.11.19

TyanKa
Soon enough we'll be able to kill.

A
Alphalva 21.11.19

mi1ano wrote:
Can kill them and take to the crematorium
TyanKa wrote:
It's a great idea! But how to kill them?
TyanKa
You don't happen to work in the morgue?
mi1ano wrote:
2 hours on the decomposition of leaves
mi1ano
All of this may make any sense not to have it, it's not in the expansion, and in spawn, especially considering that you yourself have not tested, they appear after Stripping or not.

K
Kvasilich 21.11.19

In fact, the only worthwhile weapon in the game - Bola-cannon (+grenades), if you don't consider action scenes and boss battles. All cops and robbers respawn after staying in a shelter, no matter were they stunned or killed. It is stupid to stun all than to kill and then Tinker with trubeckie. In General, the whole mechanics of the killings are not implemented in the best way. The idea is great, execution - through the stump-deck...

K
Koland 16.10.20

I killed all the mules near the lake node, took the corpses and drowned in resin, the new mules and probably did not appear already and did not appear after that played for about 7 hours, sadness that they do not sleep.

S
Stanislavich 16.10.20

By the way. they say that when the characters are killed, the funnels do not form (I'm talking about mules). So, what's going on? it is possible to safely and with a clear conscience to cut the camps completely and leave corpses in the camps. In these places, the craters will not form (not checked)

l
legusor 16.10.20

you can kill everyone there or drown everyone in tar. contrary to the game lore no explosions of corpses.

j
jaller0461 16.10.20

Stanislavic
so not funnels, but critters will appear

w
william1992 16.10.20

So, comrades? Is there a solution?

T
TyanKa 16.10.20

william1992 wrote:
So, comrades? Is there a solution?
After passing decided to conduct an experiment. She stole a firearm with a grenade launcher and went to the Dimentov camp. All game I had them with bolasgan and risin bullets snano, so I decided to come off. As soon as everyone was shot, the director said to me, like, "Well, apparently you had a reason, but you have to clean it up, otherwise it's going to be bad." Above the corpses appeared a special icon, with a face. I didn't clean anything, on purpose. I'm waiting. As I understood, it's going to take 48 hours before there's an explosion. And in general, will he...

d
dest4sd 16.10.20

TyanKa
tell you if they're going to be
I stuff platinum and quests for "different" easier to pass when they are not)
I think it is worth to fail all or not)

T
TyanKa 16.10.20

dest4sd
Well, two days later, there was a zone with the Creatures at the place where the dead were with the Diments. There were no explosions and craters! At the same time in the zone flew only 2 creatures, although the units I put there 7. In short, this whole tale with the danger of corpses - complete nonsense. You can safely craft fire, roll diments and mules, and corpses to take just a little away from their camps, so that the zones with crava do not form next to their vault, otherwise you then have to clean the grass each time to pull off the cargo. During these 2 days, new diments did not appear, so you can significantly facilitate the passage if you stupidly roll all ... It still does not affect the plot.

r
romandi 16.10.20

Cleaned up the mule camp in the very north. I took everyone to the crematorium. A couple of days later, they never showed up. Creatures, of course, did not appear either.

L
Leha Killer 16.10.20

TyanKa
I don't see the point in clearing the bases of mules because they are the places where the resources are needed for construction

M
MLShadow 08.11.20

At first, they had problems because of the idiotic control of the character, but the game did not allow to drag the stunned enemies to the lake in which we threw the bomb. And when there was a gun with a rope, and even more so trams, they ceased to be a problem in principle - their camp is a good source of resources and cargo.