3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monolith Charon 30.06.22 09:58 pm

What is your favorite game in the Call of Duty series (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Personally, I liked World at War the most. The entourage of the Second World War, coupled with the cinematography of Modern Warfare, gave an excellent result. In my opinion, it would be possible to release one or two more parts about WWII with a less fleeting display of the first years of the war (less attention was paid to the years 41-42 than 43-45). What about your opinion?
75 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snake eyes. 30.06.22

spartan239noble
Black Ops is a complete nonsense and a failure in the history of shooters. Both a single and a cartoon.

G
GenTEK 30.06.22

spartan239noble
Max Fry
Someone's opinion and inability does not prevent him from being the best :/

Snake Eyes.
I like that you agree with my position regarding BO2.

spartan239noble -Black
ops is a code standard and a new franchise development branch :3
Good joke. In BO, only a uniquely excellent single, and multiplayer in the first part. But here in BO2 - only a single. Multiplayer - what.
-MW miserable self-copying :3
The third part - already yes. Same future for BO :3

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

Snake eyes.
Black Ops is a complete nonsense and a failure in the history of shooters. Both a single and a cartoon.
Funny :)

GenTEK
For whom the best?

D
DiLouk 30.06.22

Started with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, so apparently it is. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is also normal, even better in fact. The rest are already so-so.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 30.06.22

CoD and CoD: United Offensive

M
Max Fry 30.06.22

GeNTEK
Opinion and inability have nothing to do with the elements that make the game overly zadrotik, and maps that work for campers - and even more pipets. It also came out with a Crysis 2 multiplayer fail, stripped down because of consoles, but made nerdy out of CryTek UK's desire to make it as similar to modern CoD MP as possible.

No less annoying is the copying of the component of the first part into the second. They just added new guns... basically.

M
Mister Carter 30.06.22

1) World at War.
2) Black Ops.
3) Modern Warfare.
If we extend the list above three, then also Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 2.

S
Snake eyes. 30.06.22

spartan239noble
True. Well, I got a little excited about the single, you can still get used to it. But the cartoon is a nightmare. A bunch of noobs, terrible controls, poor melee weapons (crossbow and ballistic knives) I personally did not like it
. I'm completely silent =/

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 30.06.22

So, first, second, fourth, fifth, BO, well, in principle BO2.

V
VGS038 30.06.22

1)MW2
2)WaW
3)MW
4)BO
5)BO2

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

Snake eyes.
The single is gorgeous, zombies are a separate mode, don't force you to play, the cartoon is just cool (terrible weapons go to the server where it is forbidden: 3), bo2 in this regard followed in the footsteps of MW? auto-selection and some restrictions.

GenTEK Best
for whom? [2]

The third part - already yes. BO has the same future :3
Have you already looked into the future?

G
GenTEK 30.06.22

Max Fry
- Opinion and ineptitude have nothing to do with the elements that make the game overly nerdy.
Connected. What do you mean by "zadrotskaya"? I can't understand this moment. In terms of what? What are "camper cards"? units of these. I did not notice any problems with snipers there. Only on Wasteland.

spartan239noble -Best for
whom?
For the masses For the solidary majority as a result.

M
Max Fry 30.06.22

GeNTEK
For the masses - well, well, well, well, don't talk about the masses. I've talked with its main components here the other day.
________
By zadrostvo, I meant excessive dynamism, a lot of unnecessary unbalanced guns for MP, a pumping system and, in particular, a prestige system. The last one is just nonsense. The whole game is "run and shoot", like in BO2, but only with lags -___-
- However, I played for a long time, and I really don’t remember a damn thing. Only superficially, without delving into, but the above is obvious. And... when I played, I scribbled large texts on the peg "why MW2 is bad." So .___.

a
atombkos 30.06.22

The fourth, as it was something new in the shooter genre for me, well, the first and second, then it seemed that nothing would be better. Yes, it still seems that way.

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

GenTEK
Most....

G
GenTEK 30.06.22

Max Fry
-I've talked to its main components here the other day.
lol4to?! D:
-By zadrostvo, I meant excessive dynamism, a lot of unnecessary unbalanced guns for MP, a pumping system and, in particular, a prestige system.
But this is how it is? "Too dynamic"? - What is it like? "A lot of unnecessary unbalanced guns"? - Which ones? I don't know those. Here in BO2 it's not that "a bunch of unnecessary unbalanced guns", so the multiplayer itself is a bunch of unbalanced script. And any counterarguments are already beating this fact, and this is even obvious. But it is not obvious to some who have not played anything other than BO. I already know such debaters.
"Promotion system, prestige system." What didn't suit you? MB2 was the first step towards the further development of this pumping system, therefore it is even absurd and illogical to emphasize and criticize for "short-sightedness" here.
-However, I played for a long time, and I really don’t remember a damn thing. Only superficially, without delving into, but the above is obvious.
That's what I'm talking about. And the fact that I, having thoroughly studied each part, while playing MV2 for about a thousand hours, is clear. Because I have something to compare. Is not it?

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

GeNTEK
Lol, played enough became a nerd, and such nerds spoiled the pleasure of a normal player, that's why MW2 is currently unplayable ug :3

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 30.06.22

BF3 had a good leveling system. And here...

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

KIR_AKA_NIK
Did you buy weapon camouflage in BF3?

Z
Z01-Ange 30.06.22

I don't even know, the first parts are good.
MW, only the first, to MW3 generally rolled into the corner, like the developer Infinity Ward himself.
BO is good too. And here is BO2, the best part since the first MW. Treyarch outdid the dull Infinity Ward.