3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monolith Charon 30.06.22 09:58 pm

What is your favorite game in the Call of Duty series (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Personally, I liked World at War the most. The entourage of the Second World War, coupled with the cinematography of Modern Warfare, gave an excellent result. In my opinion, it would be possible to release one or two more parts about WWII with a less fleeting display of the first years of the war (less attention was paid to the years 41-42 than 43-45). What about your opinion?
75 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIR_AKA_NIK 30.06.22

spartan239noble
No, I didn't buy prem. After the introduction of prema battle was blown away (

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

KIR_AKA_NIK
Did you buy camouflages in the code? Oh wait, they're free :D

Treyarch outdid the dull Infinity Ward.
Infiniti were great until all the main staff left.
And Trearch was just students who were able to surpass the teacher :3

Z
Z01-Ange 30.06.22

spartan239noble
Infiniti did a good job until all the main staff
left. Probably, he simply did not follow those who left. I know that part went somewhere to EA.

t
trustedSunbro 30.06.22

[Faster]
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Ward

n
nice.blowjob[free] 30.06.22

second calde, definitely. especially the episode when instead of grenades they threw potatoes =3 well, I just imagine such training...especially in Leningrad xD

S
Snake eyes. 30.06.22

spartan239noble
The maps in the cartoon are big, not as usual = /
I won’t argue with you, I played BO 2 once, with a friend: Z
In addition, this is the first full-fledged multiplayer that I played, I’m just not used to it.

J
Jacques Brel 30.06.22

MW-wretched self-copying
BO-grafon, gameplay, FINENESS. But this is not enough for me to like it.
I went through:
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops 1
World at War (I more or less liked it)
In general, they would have introduced better artificial intelligence, maybe they would have messed with the rest of the parts.
Graphics suits me. I'm not a graphics drawer, it's not good, and it's not bad, which raises the level of accessibility for weak computers.
That's what pleased me in all parts is the ARSENAL OF WEAPONS and the physics of shooting.

L
Lucky Luciano 30.06.22

Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

I
Infiltrator 30.06.22

Finally mastered Black Ops 2. I can tell you for sure that she is not.

M
Max Fry 30.06.22

Gentek
lol4to?! D:
- Um, sorry?

But this is how it is? - meat. Lots of stupid meat without going into descriptions.

Here in BO2 - let me right now, so to speak, shit on the entire CoD series. Hmm? What do you think?

MV2 was the first step to further zombification of the players. Right. You won't say "if you want to play, if you don't want to play" until you yourself realize the endless repetition of the same thing, but with a different gun, perk and players. What do you think such an assortment of weapons, gadgets (grenades and all sorts of ... dirty tricks), perks and cards are for? - "Oooh cool, lope fluff, perk - you have to try everything, open all the skins, achiffs and find the Easter bunny outside the map, 16800x16800 meters in size." This is done to immerse the player as deep as possible. I went through this nonsense in World of Tanks. S... how many hours have you played? ...having played MV2 for about a thousand hours
- I could brag about my results in tanks, say "I know what nerdiness is", but I won't ;)

Because I have something to compare with - from the very beginning I didn’t care. In May, I changed my position in life, and also came to the conclusion: "I like it - play it." I'm not saying the game is bad. The game is definitely good. From the point of view of the consumer, but nothing more.

P
Podovan 30.06.22

What about your opinion?
I didn’t like any, I’ve been looking at the code series like shit since the release of code5

r
racerest 30.06.22

I only like Cod 2 especially American and British companies

i
ivchekvova 30.06.22

Call of Duty
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

D
DROGBA 30.06.22

Most of all I liked the Code series, where, as the author of this topic said, there was the entourage of the Second World War. Those. Call Of Duty 1,2,5. The scale of the battles - this is what hooked me the most in these parts. I especially like the missions for the Russians.

D
Draco90 30.06.22

1 2 3 Call of Duty With Captain Price)))

t
tiger131 30.06.22

MW 2 and Black Ops, then so-so

806653790809545634 30.06.22

I got acquainted with the series by playing Modern Warfare 1. It also became the best. In second place is MW2, but it was already some kind of cardboard, although the spectacle has increased many times over.
All other parts were not impressed (except for the first, I did not play it)

e
endo09 30.06.22

MW 1,2 and Black Ops 2 are the most normal ..
Oh yes, also World At War is normal

C
Comrade Kote 30.06.22

The heart says Modern Warfare and the brain says Black Ops 2.

V
VVarn1ng 30.06.22

MW2

How many ponydrochers are there...