3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User55988 01.07.22 12:37 am

The maximum level in Gota-2 (Gothic 2)

My hero in Gothic-2 and Gothic-2 Night of the Raven scored level 63 (Got-2) and 58 (Addon-Got) level. Is there anyone cooler than me?
PS In the near future I will detail how I achieved the 58th in the addon.
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DANC 01.07.22

In Gota2, my GG filled level 56.

D
Da Joker 01.07.22

heh pumping mono until the monsters and quests in horinos don't end :)
Threat, the 33rd was enough for me to complete the game ...

U
User55988 01.07.22

Yo, grunts. The secret of success - magicians pump their level to infinity! By the way, dudes, have you ever looked at the level of the Undead Dragon??!

G
GEF24 01.07.22

And I lived with the 43rd level. An undead dragon is something. Dies from three spells "Destruction of the undead". In general, magicians rule

U
User55988 01.07.22

Respect to you, dude. Magicians rule - that's for sure! Especially when using Fire Rain!

Everyone: dudes, I have a question for you: none of you tried to achieve the 80th level in an honest way? And if you did, how did you achieve it?

PS The release of a patch that makes multiplayer is planned soon, and if this is true, then character training is the first duty of a goter.

G
GEF24 01.07.22

By retaking eggs or scales (mercenaries). Well, like gave-redeemed-gave-redeemed. Quest at Bennet Ch. 4-5 (in my opinion).

U
User55988 01.07.22

Bryak, but not enough. A retake will give a maximum of 20,000 exp, and even for 62 you need 30-50,000 exp.

G
GEF24 01.07.22

Does this lag have limits? Oh what an obno. Well, it means that the only way to level up to the 80th is to visit the neighboring top, there is just a sea of ​​999999 leveled players.

U
User55988 01.07.22

Yeah, that's not a bad laugh... hehe... Actually, just increase the amount of experience gained from fighting monsters. In the folder with the gota there is such a thing.

N
Naemnik 01.07.22

Is it bad to play honestly?
What's the point of earning infinite experience on game bugs?
And if you really cut out the whole city, then why [censored] everyone to kill to death, when it is possible and not to death?
Can you imagine how such a person looks from the outside - with a laugh, exterminating, albeit virtual, but still civilians? It is not surprising that then such a gamer gets up and goes to really wet everyone!
Surely this Sardraqeddon is a real pervert. No, well, I understand there to cut-cut the walking exp, but to arrange a real Armageddon before sailing ?? To put such a pig on everyone, to throw everyone ...

U
User55988 01.07.22

What Armageddon?? And if you are serious about me in the form of a maniac, then I have already had my first victim! :))))
Are you afraid to arrange a bloody massacre? My knees are trembling with fear ... brr ...
The fact is that with an increase in exp, the level of enemies also increases. This is how you take a lot of levels - you increased the level of enemies, they got more hits and exp too. It is harder to wet them - but the exp is MUCH more.
Are your knees still trembling?.. Brr...

G
GEF24 01.07.22

Let's think. Taking into account the fact that GG is a bastard and uses everyone and everything to achieve his goals (read the volume "Reflections on GG"), it is quite reasonable that he will exterminate everyone who is not useful to him (and such 6-10 people). And well, you can also gain experience by beating up team members, but this is already an atrocity. And you can also break the exp perfectly if you take Mario into the team.
It's not we maniacs, it's GG-bad-donok (albeit with our intellect).

p
pres777 01.07.22

:)) Not. He's not like that. The end justifies the means. Yes, and the game is role-playing :) Everyone plays to the best of their "corruption"

T
Typhoons with affectionat 01.07.22

Yes, Mario is still that bastard, you need to wet such people in the toilet, as VV said.

G
GEF24 01.07.22

Soaking Mario in sartire is the greatest mistake. He must be taken to the island, where for his betrayal they will give 3000 (or 5000 I do not remember exactly) ex.

A
Alexiz 01.07.22

It seems to me that the optimal level for Gothic 2 is ~ 35th, and for HB it is ~ 45th.

T

In my addon, the mercenary turned out to be level 54, he was especially fond of knocking out exp, so, for example, the bandit camp remained to live its own life.

G
GEF24 01.07.22

The camp remained by itself, but the population?

T

And the majority of the population ... Torus is there and all his stray
Snaf, Lucia, Fisk and the rest of the bandit service :)))
Why touch them then? I went there until the very end to trade... The pirates also stayed alive, I beat them all, of course ,

expunged them and then went to the grog to drink together in the evening :))

yeah okay...

M
Maska-Z 01.07.22

the theme from "maximum level in gothic-2" smoothly turned into "armageddon in gothic-2" ;))