3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User55988 01.07.22 12:37 am

The maximum level in Gota-2 (Gothic 2)

My hero in Gothic-2 and Gothic-2 Night of the Raven scored level 63 (Got-2) and 58 (Addon-Got) level. Is there anyone cooler than me?
PS In the near future I will detail how I achieved the 58th in the addon.
33 Comments
Sort by:
v
vs-packer380 01.07.22

I believe that in gothage the maximum level is about 70. It's bad that the enemies die only 1 time (not like in diablo 2). If they were to regenerate, it would be an infinite experience.

J
JohanZ 01.07.22

Taken from the topic: "THIS IS INTERESTING!!!+How to get the MAXIMUM level?"

MoloT
28.03.04 14:10 What the fuck Bennett and his eggs... To check the level-cap we use MARVIN-MODE. Intuition suggested that the level variable was of some basic type. And yes!!! signed long int (for those to whom this means something). Limits -2147483648...2147483647 (4 bytes). That says it all. The lower limit of the level is negative LOL. We put the level 2147483648 in MARVIN-MODE - we get -2147483648 (loops).
Those. in Gothic, in fact, there is no artificial level-cap, as in Arcanum or NVN.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Molot
03/28/04 14:20 PS After crossing through 2147483647, the level will be displayed as negative, but the important thing is that points will still be awarded (and this is the main thing). So all forward to 2147483647 level!

v
vs-packer380 01.07.22

to johaz >your xxxxxxxxxxlevel with the help of marvina and here without it

J
JohanZ 01.07.22

This is not my level.

Taken from the topic: "THIS IS INTERESTING!!!+How to get the MAXIMUM level?"

MoloT
28.03.04 23:35 I DON'T USE CHEATS ALSO. The displayed level does not affect the strength of the character in any way (for especially gifted ones). I just prefer to check the value of the level cap rationally in 1 min, and not through zh0py (with eggs).

P
Playshner 01.07.22

This is our MOLOTOK ... he was tinkering in the toy ... He is a helmsman old Goth ... He went through the game far and wide ... without any cheats ...

N
Naemnik 01.07.22

Sardry, you seem to be confusing Gotha with Morra, it's there that auto-generated monsters grow in level on a par with the Persian. Or do you want to say that when I come to Minnental in the second chapter, after a good pumping, I will meet some elite orcs at the besieged castle?

U
User 58256 01.07.22

If you correct the characteristics in the game folder with the game, then there will be a lot of monsters. You can also control the level of monsters - well, I already talked about this.
The higher the level of the sheep, the more hits it has and the more exp.

d
dimasor 01.07.22

I'm on F for the first time... correct me if I'm wrong, but in G2 there is no level limit. At least I'm 53, hurry up!

S
SnakeGothic 01.07.22

I passed Gothic 49 level, and in 25 hours 38 minutes. 30 sec. :) I didn't even look for the best armor or make the best sword since I didn't have a mission to get dragon's blood... PS. Are you looking for it or not >!!!

D
DerTrube 01.07.22

The most "honest" bug (if I may say so about bugs) is in the crypt near Onar. Skeleton Mage casts skeletons endlessly. Just dodge the directed magic and wait for the call. If it suddenly stops casting, you save and load to the same place. )

A
Agent_Smit75 01.07.22

51 with a completely honest passage with "complete sterilization" of locations, I didn’t kill only those who were not my enemy, I didn’t touch the bandits in Yarkendar and the pirates also by itself, I don’t see the point this is a maximum of one lvl, but I did the post cleaning of Yarkendar in the 5th chapter, except above named
52 with a little bug with skeleton mages.
As for the infinite experience for the magician, this is a rut, for killing summoned creatures they do not give experience, only their weapons can be taken if they have it, like skeletons, for example.
For example, just today I completed the passage of an archer with a bow of 120%, scored 52 lvl, but I didn’t even go to use the experience at the last lvl before the last dragon, I didn’t even need a sword and I was pumped 65% with my experience, but I almost didn’t use it, and even strength it was only 100 with a change, with 253 dexterity at the end, the sword is irrelevant.

D
DonLeno 01.07.22

50 lvl. There is no point in going further. And so you endure everything in the trash

M
MrDeathmanT 01.07.22

I’ll be a necrophile, but now I’m going through it for the first time, until lvl 20 in chapter 1)))