3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marimo 21.11.19 02:27 am

Will there be a mod for dismemberment? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Will there be a mod on raschlenenka?
32 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 04.10.20

Need a mod, where the main character at BD will ask not Stim, and Epic Stor.

I
Ivan Urgant 04.10.20

A_jak
A_jak wrote:
and dismembered it several mobs, and then always in the same manner.
Not a few, but all or almost everything. Some also have a special animation of the finish, like a troll, which cuts off the hand or robot, cut in half. And I counted at least 3 such animations from the Imperials. I'm the one who's already talking about the cut-off scene of my 9th sister's hand.
From the surroundings thick cables and other columns.

G
Georgiy Zavackiy 04.10.20

Extor Menoger
yes, you're like that general from the anecdote (the main thing I've already invented). Who's going to draw all these pieces for you, your family? Or do you naively think they're on their own? This is a titanic work, such resources are better to use to develop a separate game. Yes, in Academka it was necessary to prescribe a few lines in configs, and stubborn playgoer succumbed. I also forbade corpses to remove from the levels, because I ran on mounds of dead stormtroopers. But it was there, it was just slogged, you know? And there is no content, did not make it.

o
ofecer007 04.10.20

dilat
in Star Wars dismemberment frank was not? hands how many times cut and torso ssilged. and anakin torn to shreds che stands)

d
dilat 04.10.20

ofecer007
Everyone in a row there were not cut to shreds, as in Rimbaud 4

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 04.10.20

dilat
There was no dismemberr in the bell.
And then There's Batz,

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 04.10.20

The beginning is laid
https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsjedifallenorder/mods/

S
SMT5014 yniversali 04.10.20

Kotyak The Scientist
ahahach arta bomb

C
CristopBerg 04.10.20

dilat
Is you a fool or are you faking it?
Since when is star wars not dismembered?

d
dilat 04.10.20

CristopBerg
I said it all above. I have no desire to repeat all this, especially since it was said a long time ago, fool. And yet, half of my arguments were cleared, as was the dispute with others.

So be it, fool, has sing fore:

"Jedi Developers: Fallen Order Not Allowed to Dismember Stormtroopers to Remain Faithful to franchise"

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order designer Aaron Contreras explained in a conversation with The Verge why players won't be able to chop stormtroopers and other human opponents to pieces during the finish.

According to the developer, Respawn only adhered to the rules already established in the films in the Star Wars universe. In the movies, lightsabers rarely cut off limbs. This only happened when the plot demanded it, such as when Luke loses his hand in episode five or when Obi-Wan fights back against the bandits in New Hope.

In Jedi: Fallen Order, we tried to follow the way the dismemberment was shown in Lucasfilm pictures. This can happen when something important happens on the plot, but you won't see in the movies how people are constantly chopped to pieces.

We were working with Lucasfilm all the time when the game was created. And that's one of the hallmarks of Star Wars, which is how lightsaber battles are shown. So we stuck to the vision of the studio.
Aaron Contreras
narrative designer

Contreras noted that in battle the main character of Fallen Order will be able to hack any other enemies except humans. Droids and monsters will be able not only to cut off the limbs, but also to cut them in half. However, on stormtroopers the sword will leave only marks, even if the blow theoretically should cut them into pieces. At the same time, there was no real "dismemberion" in other Star Wars games. The chopping off of the limbs was added only in some of them, such as Jedi Knight II, where the option was hidden behind a special cheat

And a herd of people can be wrong, can't they?)

P
Pogosso_ 05.04.21

saa0891
is true, it is not only inappropriate, it is against the canons of the series that there is no dismemberment. It’s strange that they haven’t screwed it up yet, you can artificially prescribe this dismemberment for people as for dismembered enemies (for example, deceive the game by slipping dismembered enemies under the guise of people edited by some mod).

P
Pogosso_ 05.04.21

dilat wrote:
breaking the original idea of ​​the authors
Lol)) The idea of ​​the authors is precisely that they really wanted to add it (confirmation - dismembered non-humans), but because of the ratings it was the dismemberment of people that had to be cut. Canonically in the Star Wars, that a lightsaber cuts through even steel like a red-hot knife through butter, this is mentioned more than once in films.