3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aksteamakk 01.07.22 11:42 am

Orbital assault not working in soulstorm

In the dawn of war soulstorm campaign, if I play for any race and capture the base of a space marine, then its bonus does not work, namely deep strike. For any other race, the ability to choose deep strike is not displayed at all on the main Space Marine base. There are a graphic mod and a mod for saving buildings on maps like in dark crusade.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loken 01.07.22

aksteamakk
Click on your main base on the main map (on which the faction icon is drawn), then click "Reinforcements", there on the left you click the green arrows left or right until you reach the inscription "Orbital landing". There you buy the landing force you need. When you attack someone, you can choose which landing you want to drop on the attack preparation screen. If the units die during the mission, you will have to buy them again at the main base.

a
aksteamakk 01.07.22

Loken
I know how to call him for the space marines. Doesn't work for other races. The theme that you wrote simply does not exist. I click on the arrows and there are only guards and buildings AND USE!

L
Loken 01.07.22

aksteamakk
1 - you need to order an orbital assault at the headquarters of the faction you are currently playing for, and not strictly at the headquarters of the space marines.
2 - you probably know, but I'll write just in case - orbital landing cannot be used when attacking enemy stronghold headquarters. Only when attacking regular regions.

a
aksteamakk 01.07.22

Loken
In kind. Thank you. But this game is making fun of me. Nothing happened yesterday