3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papun Lapatun 01.07.22 11:43 am

RTX 2080 ti low read speed

Hai!

Please tell me, I recently bought a new vidyuhi and tested it, and in Hades it gave out a very small Memory Read 3130 MB / s, although if you compare it by videos on YouTube, others have this Memory read at the level of 12000 MB / s
Tell me fraternally what is not so😅

Here is my GPU test from aida
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 01.07.22

PapunLapatun
PapunLapatun wrote:
... in Hades gave out a very small Memory Read 3130 MB/s... others have this Memory read at 12000 MB/s...
It cannot give a data error due to the fact that the "trial" version ( written instead of some data)? For the sake of interest, I ran a test on my bucket (with pirate Aida) and showed
this
: Since "Memory Copy" (and other indicators) are displayed more or less correctly and more than mine (as it should be) - either an error in the program itself, or its conflict with something in the system (for example, with a vidyuhi driver), which does not allow read data at full speed.
Have you done any "manipulations" with frequencies / voltages in the video card?

l
lapwing mouse 01.07.22

PapunLapatun
Install the latest version of the program with the key to remove the Trial version. I had something similar on the old version of cpuz, when the result of 8700k did not match the result of the tests on YouTube through the test run "uniprocessor thread"

v
vftor 01.07.22

PapunLapatun just
checked out his GTX 980 Ti.

And you do not show Memory Read in x64 because of the trial version.

P
Papun Lapatun 01.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Understood, I'll do it. I'll post the results tonight

P
Papun Lapatun 01.07.22

SonyK_2
The card worked OC in its mode, did not spin anything. I'll download the full one and post the results. I think the real question is purely due to the fact that the version is incomplete, because all other indicators correspond to 2080 ti

S
SonyK_2 01.07.22

vftor
vftor wrote:
...tested my GTX 980 Ti.
Some kind of nonsense turned out - on my 960th some indicators are higher (screen under the spoiler in the post above). Maybe because of an older version of the program, or drivers?

PapunLapatun
PapunLapatun wrote:
...download the full one and throw off the results... I think it's really a question purely because the version is incomplete...
Most likely it is. We are waiting for the results of the test on the full version to make sure.

X
X_ray_83 01.07.22

SonyK_2
Yes, he has nothing to do stuffing posts!

P
Papun Lapatun 01.07.22

X_ray_83
Retirement has risen again, because you quickly merged yesterday
You won’t be able to make it to the second round, so go take your favorite physics textbook and read it again

l
lapwing mouse 01.07.22

PapunLapatun
Well, what about the new results? Installed a non-trial version?

v
vftor 01.07.22

SonyK_2
So you probably have Win.10, since the driver is later. And I have Win.7 x64 and my driver is better for games from 2005 to 2016.

L
Lex one 01.07.22

PapunLapatun
Here is my test.

P
Papun Lapatun 01.07.22

Sorry lapwing mouse
In short, I didn’t download Aida fulka, every site scolds the antivirus already crying. I ran it in a bagel on the FullHD preset. It gave such an ambiguous
result😟 If you turn to the Internet, people's results are twice as good as mine. Everything is strange, nothing suffocates her, PerfCap is white (idle) but works like an old woman in terms of power🤓 What could it be? Drivers are new, the card is fully serviced, no third-party applications are running, overclocking is not included

P
Papun Lapatun 01.07.22

Lex-one
Now, if you pay attention above, it gives such a result at half the power (something I can’t see or some kind of error?

l
lapwing mouse 01.07.22

Papun Lapatun
About Fur Mark, I can't tell you anything on the 2080ti. I forgot the results. It was a long time ago. Ask Lex Van. He has the same card as you. And yet try to download Aida Extreme full version. I’m at work right now, when I get home, I’ll personally send you my Aida, since you come across a virus virus on the net. Tell me your email and I will send you an installer with a key, so that there is a full, latest version, and not a trial one. And by the way, check the performance of your card through the 3D Mark new. Fur Mark does not inspire confidence in me in terms of final indicators. For me it serves more as a stress test while the card is heating up. At the same time, my indicators in it were radically different on two more gtx 1080s. Therefore, I use either Aida or 3d brands. Also check the results of the built-in benchmark in some game and compare with the performance of the guys on YouTube. For example, Redemshena 2 and Valhalla, to make it easier to find and compare with the results of other users who have 2080ti. But you have a huge temperature even in Four March. I had with the usual cooling on your card 74C, and this is with a preset of 4k !!!!!. Campaign in the topic that you created, with regards to the pace, you still have not figured it out. 82C, that's a killer amount even in Fur Mark's stress test. I already told you what to do while you were arguing with X Ray and most likely missed my message in the peer. I had your card, one to one, for two years. I, like the 3080ti, completely disassembled and adjusted it to obtain an adequate temperature. There is nothing complicated there. And what kind of BP do you have? But you have a huge temperature even in Four March. I had with the usual cooling on your card 74C, and this is with a preset of 4k !!!!!. Campaign in the topic that you created, with regards to the pace, you still have not figured it out. 82C, that's a killer amount even in Fur Mark's stress test. I already told you what to do while you were arguing with X Ray and most likely missed my message in the peer. I had your card, one to one, for two years. I, like the 3080ti, completely disassembled and adjusted it to obtain an adequate temperature. There is nothing complicated there. And what kind of BP do you have? But you have a huge temperature even in Four March. I had with the usual cooling on your card 74C, and this is with a preset of 4k !!!!!. Campaign in the topic that you created, with regards to the pace, you still have not figured it out. 82C, that's a killer amount even in Fur Mark's stress test. I already told you what to do while you were arguing with X Ray and most likely missed my message in the peer. I had your card, one to one, for two years. I, like the 3080ti, completely disassembled and adjusted it to obtain an adequate temperature. There is nothing complicated there. And what kind of BP do you have? what to do while you were arguing with X Ray and most likely missed my message in the peer. I had your card, one to one, for two years. I, like the 3080ti, completely disassembled and adjusted it to obtain an adequate temperature. There is nothing complicated there. And what kind of BP do you have? what to do while you were arguing with X Ray and most likely missed my message in the peer. I had your card, one to one, for two years. I, like the 3080ti, completely disassembled and adjusted it to obtain an adequate temperature. There is nothing complicated there. And what kind of BP do you have?

01001000 01101001 01.07.22

PapunLapatun
FurMark is not the best example, especially when you tested such a card in FullHD, there are settings there - load more. The program has a negative aspect - it hits a couple of processor cores, and I suspect that the FPS can be very low, without focusing on the map. Check it out - compare the map loading indicators and the hidden FurMark settings, otherwise you are already desperate. And FullHD is really weak.

I don't understand what the problem is. 1) Aida is taken from trusted portals 2) Why do you need an antivirus? When a person is this antivirus. 3) Any hacked software contains a virus by default, because it is hacked. 4) If you want to be sure, go to the official groups of these portals and find a direct trusted link. It can be a contact or a telegram.

As for me, TechPowerUp GPU-Z is good for monitoring a video card. A simple program and contains everything you need for a video card.

Take better games, say with the same settings in comparison. OR take 3DMark for the result. And don't be sad. The cards are different, the cooling system is the same, a slight discrepancy is normal. The software needs to be updated. All this has already been described above by MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS, I have not even read it.

With regards to temperature - the case, downvolting, fan curve adjustment, extra equipment in front of the card and what kind of card itself (power limit).
PapunLapatun wrote:
map fully serviced
Here they also serve it in such a way that, for example, it may not fit snugly against the radiator. Did you change the pads? Did you use the exact thickness? And then go ahead, heaped up too much and raised it.

Why do you still have an old build of Windows in addition?

S
SonyK_2 01.07.22

vftor
vftor wrote:
...probably Win.10, since the driver is later than
7 (config in profile).
Spoiler

PapunLapatun
PapunLapatun wrote:
...I didn't download Aida fulku, every site scolds the antivirus already crying...
If there is more trust in the antivirus, use what you want. In downloaded from normal trackers (or sites of repacking authors) there is nothing of the kind (advertising can be inserted, usually it is enough to uncheck the installer's initial page) - antiviruses (etc.) most often react to ads in the installer, or the crack itself .

L
Lex one 01.07.22

PapunLapatun
Yes, your card works at full power, here's my test.

X
X_ray_83 01.07.22

Lex-one
Because this is a mother's overclocker, the frequencies are higher than the drain on the GPU.
And then, after a crooked acceleration, they climb onto the forum, krivoruchki)))

v
vftor 01.07.22

SonyK_2
I have a CPU Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz (weaker), RAM DDR3 1600 MHz (same), Monitors #1 1920x1080 + #2 1280x1024. Why the difference in scores? CPU, Monitors, video driver version, or maybe because of the AIDA64 version - what do you think?

S
SonyK_2 01.07.22

Lex-one
Lex-one wrote:
...your card works at half power...
And nothing that he has on the Furmark screen, the anti-aliasing settings are set to 4X (AA: 4 samples), but on yours it is disabled (AA: 0 samples )?

vftor
vftor wrote:
...Because of what is the difference in performance?...
Maybe because of...
...the version of the video driver...
...or...
...because of the AIDA64 version. ..
If the video card is normal, and not some Chinese with a flashed BIOS from 980 Ti, the performance should be at least as good as my 960th.