3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fokus 21.11.19 02:33 am

Dinosaur and a new video card

Greetings to all denizens of this forum.

In General I have a dinosaur
Mother - Gigabyte z68p-ds3
Percents - I7 2600k 3.2
RAM - 16GB 1333

For a full upgrade yet possible to spend about 120+K, in this connection, read a whole bunch of information, but decided to ask here! it is believed that old percents may not disclose a new graphics card (no I do not belong to the sect of the disclosure danced VC percent) true or not true? judging by the video test information is different, where the difference at the level of accuracy and somewhere around 25-35+% in General, I want to upgrade the card and the choice fell on a 5700 XT or Nitro+ or RTX 2070 Super please tell me if I can stick the data card in your mammoth in particular would not any problem with the motherboard for example? I would say my Protsyk danced these cards? :D while playing on FullHD 60FPS, Protsyk plan to overclock to 4.5 to put the tower of Lucifer and lubricate all bear thermal compound
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.19

on account of the acceleration or know Nada to do measurements. PA the idea of the processor at a frequency just above 4 GHz percent to be comparable with modern analogues of similar individual frequencies
however, one should not expect from processors 4на8 stable 60fps in all games even if it's a video card pull
on the other hand before the release of next-gen consoles CPU system requirements are unlikely to move so we can say that at the very poor map can be revealed.
on the other hand if for example to put the question of disclosure will change from a regular install instead 2070с 2070 it is probably not possible except for some games with great p.
and the topic of disclosure of the actual CPU or graphics relevant then when going to a system with a price or age to trim one of the sides and is formulated as - what was it when it could be bought cheaper without the actual result difference. so for disclosure not disclosing the topic is relevant. and to invest and to rely on what the unprecedented acceleration of the old system - such an activity.

F
Fokus 21.11.19

MunchkiN 616
Me time to be interrupted, in the summer plan on completing everything else to buy

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

Focus
You can put any especially if in the future it is planned to replace on new. Capacity is never too much. The comparison should be detailed, including the indicators of smoothness, but what's the point if until the summer to do nothing at all.
Take and do not worry. Load the card with graphics, if that limit FPS to desired value. Now the difference with the old graphic settings and FPS. It's a Convention.
With regards to the disclosure, this is used as rude, but all immediately clear what it means. I can 2 cores to reveal gtx 1070, because the Stalker won't need, and can squander, because as Odysseus requires the resources of more than 4 cores. To be more literate language - the number of rendered frames, and work with the game engine is primarily CPU. So, on this basis, and problems, but again, not all the projects for today
About the compatibility. The PCI-E x16 (1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0) universal. here difficulties should not arise. The difference between them in speed, and 2.0 is now missing that You have, the difference with the 3.0 in a couple of shots, and maybe where in your workflows. But Google to the rescue, she previously was at the level of accuracy.

s
semferot48 21.11.19

Focus
put and not worry , especially if you updated soon.

l
legusor 21.11.19

will. the performance boost will be from 100% or more relative level graphics cards gtx 1050 with your configuration, if you know what I mean.
from AMD never buy anything.

S
Strannik 21.11.19

Luka_gg wrote:
I can 2 cores to reveal gtx 1070, because the Stalker won't need, and can squander, because as Odysseus requires the resources of more than 4 cores
Pepe clown

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

Focus wrote:
it is believed that old percents may not disclose a new graphics card
Oh, those raskryvanie. Well, not the video card to work in full force, but that it does not become worse and the computer will not explode. What's the point now especially to take the bad video card, to again change it at the full upgrade? Now take a good video card. Of course performance will increase. Of course growth will be lower than if I had all the iron, but then will have to buy less coins.

F
Fokus 21.11.19

vitalik76
Oh, those attentive readers. If you carefully read my post, you would understand what to raskryvaetsya I am not just on the Internet people crashed on raskryvaetsya and them haters! video tests also did not understand, about it I also wrote in the first post, that reviewing a bunch of the same I7 2600k in overclocking against Ryazan and I9 9900k difference where it is absolutely not significant and it reaches about 30% on this and asked knowledgeable people. And why are you talking bad about the map? upgrade plan to do a half-year, except 5700XT bad card for my needs? 2K and especially 4K transition had not planned to run for some sort of RTX 2080 TI Super Xtreme Edition and do believe that 4K gaming is not yet ripe

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

Focus wrote:
And why are you talking bad about the map?
I say that it makes no sense to deliberately take a weak graphics card out of fear that it's something not open. Consider that you have already started an upgrade, and six months will continue buying the rest.
Focus wrote:
is 5700XT bad card for my needs?
It can be considered analogous to 2070. Not the strongest of graphics cards, but quite normal.

F
Fokus 21.11.19

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
I say that it makes no sense to deliberately take a weak graphics card out of fear that it's something not open. Consider that you have already started an upgrade, and six months will continue buying the rest
Now, I understand you
vitalik76 wrote:
It can be considered analogous to 2070. Not the strongest of graphics cards, but quite normal.
About 2070 super on the one hand desirable, on the other prickly! card in my opinion of the middle price segment (do not throw Slippers), I'm talking about whistles and predelli type DLSS and RT kernel, with the inclusion of these fps games pretty much drops, that's why the pillows and starts, is it worth overpaying? it is better then to wait 30 RTX series and yet 5700XT will come, and will not be tempted to include all these new technologies.

L
Lodurr 21.11.19

Focus wrote:
it is better then to wait 30 RTX series
Generally it is better to wait. Yes, and the upgrade itself starts with the Mat.the Board, which initially bought for the future, and when obsolete, physically, in the first place to be replaced.
On my Mat.Board bus 8Гт/s, bus RAM 38Гб/C. you said 5Гт and 21Гб/s, respectively, almost twice the difference. And four thread systems, the bus is the same, but the memory bus 85.3 GB/s, 4 times higher. What do you think you could use a video card that will work up to 50% of its capacity? Raskryvanie they are funny, but what is also right. In this situation, not only the CPU, the whole system will Balk at the video card and video card in the system. And no difference in full HD it will work, or 4K, with or without RTX.

F
Fokus 21.11.19

Lodurr
Yes, I'm a week a head broke, and now I think it may well - perhaps I'll wait until June and there may be that will roll out interesting - it seems like Intel wants to submit their video cards also red want to roll out their Topchii, you see, and prices are adjusted and will not be the video card cost more than 1K evergreen, of course it is naive to believe that the prices for the Tops of VK so much will fall, but what the hell.

L
Lodurr 21.11.19

Focus
So you have is a graphics card that runs for a maximum of 50% of its capacity. Vistapanel only make sense in 4K UHD, and they said about 21god. When it was announced that sonali tolerate for a year, it became clear why. At the end of next year they will only roll out, and just 21god when this phenomenon will be widespread. At the moment, you don't need the video card to think, but about changing the system. Firstly and this graphics card is fully revealed, and will be base on the next update.