3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
geoph 08.07.22 11:27 pm

Installation problem! Font - krakozyably! (freelancer)

Can't install Freelancer. The setup dialogue is all in gibberish, nothing is clear.
If you still put it at random, then the game menu and the rest of the text are in squares.
I bet on XP Professional. I used to put it on xp (on another true computer) - everything worked.
What could be the problem? Tell me plz. Maybe there is no font or something is configured crookedly?
41 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWB_777 08.07.22

gee, yes, the fact of the matter is that in my case, the OS were absolutely identical ... the joint venture is the first, the standard set of bugs, respectively ... but come on, there was a glitch :) exactly what a glitch, moreover, it’s not pachamu anymore repeated))) although I installed more than once the game from disk 7 of the wolf ... though now there is TorumMedia, in which there are a minimum of glitches :)
to breLOCK
all the texts in the game are in the form of XML, hence, accordingly, correcting the "squares" is expedient anyway XML Parser 'om ;) as it is intended for this purpose :)

W
WWB_777 08.07.22

to Geoph
you at least write what kind of disk you have? etc.
Huh, by the way, and cheto mine here came up with such an idea that you have something missing in the system =)

g
geoph 08.07.22

sp2

W
WWB_777 08.07.22

fonts try to install all that (pain less) belong to the Slavs ...

713 08.07.22

when installing some mod, I met with these ill-fated square heroes. The crack with elite helped.

W
WWB_777 08.07.22

gee and let's go to the EG watered;)

713 08.07.22

flew...

W
WWB_777 08.07.22

I'm on destroyer ;)

g
geoph 08.07.22

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!
It's done. With EG wrote off fonts for friel. I did it before, but I only put ttf. And now I have written their ini files to the DataFonts directory. True, the game has already been installed by typing, since the setup is still in the cracks. But the menu in the game is definitely Russian, I'll be a bastard.

A
Akkalin 08.07.22

2 WWB-777: get in touch :)

W
WWB_777 08.07.22

to Akkalin
my tama lost the spell... or lost it...

713 08.07.22

Geoph: Eeeeeeeeeeeee!
and also ... you have an OS on a starvation diet in fonts.

W
WWB_777 08.07.22

that's for sure ;) then, as with the installation of krakozyably :)) so readable ...

g
geoph 08.07.22

And who knows, although this is already offtopic, what and where is it most profitable to trade there? To be closer, safer and more profitable

713 08.07.22

Geoph: To make it closer, safer and more profitable,

start with the household, what can you push them?

S
SimpleD 08.07.22

Where, what and how to trade has already been mentioned in one of the topics. Look.

S
SimpleD 08.07.22

Okay, don't look. See here at the end of the topic.

E
Egor98asb 08.07.22

WWB_777
I think what the hell are you posting here

E
Egor98asb 08.07.22

tmpname
There is no such thing at the beginning of the file, everything is in squares

S
Sanya Tsukino Usagi 08.07.22

Egor98asb
Fuck you necroposter