3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metis163 21.11.19 02:33 am

Temperature 2080ti

All kind time of day.
A video card is gigabyte windforce 2080ti.
You know, not the best option, but it is what it is... a problem in the temperature. While stock performance in games is 84 degrees. Google says that this is within the normal range for this card. But the paranoid in me does not sleep and demands to lower the temperature. Additionally cause nervosa her fans. Very noisy. Hence the question. How to reduce collective temperature? I don't want to put its for a friend who is engaged in repair of components have been convinced that it systematically brings parts from under its with the words leaked
At the moment, the collective connected 4 fans on 2 pieces of 120mm and hung on both sides of the video card blowing on it. Total minus 8-10 degrees. I would like to subtract. Can something advise?
Or share the link where you can buy specifically from the cooling system of other cards suitable to my? For example, I would love to hung oklad and fans from the same, the gigabyte aorus, but even Ali does not sell such. Either I am bad looking
PS space in the case allows you to stick almost anything.
in win d-frame ( not mini, not v2. The first full-size version)
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 21.11.19

and why not who asked what kind of housing? if hung the fan 2 and the temperature dropped to 10 ,so the case was worthless provides air flow .
IK AK I understood the author to not care about warranty ,you can start just change all the thermal pads and thermal paste ,and then recently began to push desman ,the flow that crooked lie, and so on .

and as if it was 84 -10 it was 74 ,this is the normal temperature where possible and map to podrzavati to 78-80 of trolling should not be .

x
xStriiim 21.11.19

When you turn on the game, the computer needs to buzz as the plane with this card ? The temperature seems normal

S
Spiny 21.11.19

xStriiim
Maybe not strange, but GTA 5 bends RTX 2080 Ti. Himself as the author of gigabyte's video card and he was looking for cooling and even ordered a new case, more of the old and the best equipment while the air(doesn't want dropsy). In different games a little differently, but in General kept to 80 degrees, and 70-75.

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

xStriiim wrote:
the computer needs to buzz as the plane with this card ?
This depends on the speed of rotation of the cooler. If it is more than 1500...2000об/min, the buzz will be significant.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

Spiny
Look at the link that I took off. I looked up reviews about this of klad. Ordered. Like the rules thing.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

SPR1GGAN
I wrote in the header about the case. in win d-frame. With the air flow all right, and places in the body enough. Besides, he's open. The warranty really do not care because ordered this Arctic. When switching on it and the thermal pads and thermal paste of course others will.

S
Spiny 21.11.19

Metis163
Have to take see. Took a new building in the middle. Mastercase Cooler master h500m. Something a bit worse than in the previous case was. The old one was over 5K somewhere, and this 15K. H500M almost 2 times more than my old one. 3 turntables new(like the 2 front 200mm and rear 1 140), the old only 2 120mm(front and rear). And there g... 3-pin and the new 3 pins, not 4. However, the temperature in the old idle 35-37, and in the new 37-38. And 1 more fact, in the old noodle of the wires were inside and in fact hindered the air flow, and everything is put away and as I said the difference is a bit worse...

M
Metis163 21.11.19

Spiny
Well, in my simple 37-38, too, was about the housing comment the above person wrote your. And with this farm for 2 fans in front and 2 in backplate 120 mm. In idle 31-32. On the website Arctic revered, compatibility with the video card is. The only thing that was very confusing, on the website of the manufacturer specified 2 Rev. As I understand it this is the second revision. On another German online this order is not. In Russia, too, there was this marking is not present in online stores and all sorts of DNS. Because ordered from the manufacturer. But when you bring XS. Surprisingly, just go and buy without waiting, in Russia, everywhere is written not available. Even if more expensive.

S
Spiny 21.11.19

Metis163
Arctic Cooling Accelero XTREME IV in the city in the DNS 1 found for 5.9 K.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

Spiny
Lucky.