3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metis163 21.11.19 02:33 am

Temperature 2080ti

All kind time of day.
A video card is gigabyte windforce 2080ti.
You know, not the best option, but it is what it is... a problem in the temperature. While stock performance in games is 84 degrees. Google says that this is within the normal range for this card. But the paranoid in me does not sleep and demands to lower the temperature. Additionally cause nervosa her fans. Very noisy. Hence the question. How to reduce collective temperature? I don't want to put its for a friend who is engaged in repair of components have been convinced that it systematically brings parts from under its with the words leaked
At the moment, the collective connected 4 fans on 2 pieces of 120mm and hung on both sides of the video card blowing on it. Total minus 8-10 degrees. I would like to subtract. Can something advise?
Or share the link where you can buy specifically from the cooling system of other cards suitable to my? For example, I would love to hung oklad and fans from the same, the gigabyte aorus, but even Ali does not sell such. Either I am bad looking
PS space in the case allows you to stick almost anything.
in win d-frame ( not mini, not v2. The first full-size version)
30 Comments
Sort by:
C
CDD2 21.11.19

Metis163
Bought the card with bad cooling, what do you expect? You even read reviews?
And 84 degrees is the norm, you have a 3 year warranty.
Why do you even care?

M
Metis163 21.11.19

CDD2
At least that is the case, in your words? Or I need to write my opinion that nobody asked?

l
legusor 21.11.19

what about else subtract – unable to purchase liquid metal and apply it directly to the chip with copper substrate radiator. nothing more will be able by means of the farm, for 4х120мм+GM – collective punk at maximum speed.
if the dropsy does not want, then you need to look for a solution like the Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV Rev. 2 that arises on a standard PCB (printed circuit Board) all the RTX. if I remember correctly, then your card should be a standard fee, although I recommend you double-check it.
Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV Rev.2https://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/ax4.html
P. S. of course, the option: in the case of standard boards to find someone who can barter more advanced factory cooling, and it is more likely the miners. so you're on the Internet looking for rtx 2080ti the reference design of the PCB and better cooling of the factory model, and then requestarray her Commission, avittam and miners.

C
CDD2 21.11.19

Metis163
How not to ask? Are you normal? You asked at the top why because what to do with it.
You bought a shitty card, buy a normal.
Here's the whole feature, just do not want to change klad.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

CDD2
Where there is a question why heated?) Why turn words in favor of himself?) Although the meaning to argue with you... In that case anyway you have nothing to say) only Trololo)

M
Metis163 21.11.19

legusor
Yeah, maybe. Himself and came to the conclusion that it is necessary klad of other manufacturers to look. And I thought maybe not looking hard enough and there are resources where you can buy a similar. But it seems really Avito and miners to help. Yes, the fee standard. Thanks for the advice.

A
An__ei 21.11.19

Metis163
What additional fans in the case managed to bring the temperature down to 8 gr. weird. Knocks the cooling in the graphics card short-term increase in revs to over 4000 rpm . What are the values for the max speed in the games ?from gpu-z to find out.

L
Lodurr 21.11.19

CDD2 wrote:
Bought the card with bad cooling, what do you expect?
Suddenly I agree. Manufacturers offer a wide variety of models, under different purse and different tasks, which are all calculated. If the cooling is bad, video card not originally designed for some performance in games. Specifically gigabytes productive only two versions, the G1 gaming and gaming vindfors. So they haul. The question is why not take the productive version 2080ti, if for the same money you can get a version below, but productive, and with good cooling. What's the point, I do not understand. For cheap high, if only. )
Metis163 wrote:
only Trololo
And he then? Where proof Billy? Is there any topic without proof are perceived as trololo, and nothing more. Like there are all sorts of stories to invent, or to drag from different parts of the Internet myths and stories. )

M
Metis163 21.11.19

An__ei
The values of the momentum I of the g-panel see. Up to 4000 rpm rises from 81 degrees. Before 2100-2300 rpm. After that farm the testimony of afterburner and Orus Eugene see one. Through the g-panel, on average, 8 degrees below. As confirmation of this fact 4000 rpm are not included so the temperature is actually lower

M
Metis163 21.11.19

Lodurr
Well, pass by) before I do not understand what is not reported...

A
An__ei 21.11.19

Metis163
Affects the temperature significantly gertsovka monitor , you must download it from the msi to set the temperature it keeps it stable , I often if you play a long time max. 77 gr. exhibit . The RTX cards written 83 gr. and nothing can be done so work while , if you don't like is mainly the noise that undervolting or even easier to record the temperature and gartsovku lower . On alli sell a lot of products if you put your warranty will fly out the marks from the screwdriver will remain , ideally, to take out the radiator fluid out of the case will be the PC scoring better characteristics and not to collect .

M
Metis163 21.11.19

An__ei
But how would the space on the body for the eyes. The problem is that the waterblock I'm afraid to put. Zakoshmarili friend master lomaster. In the beginning of the topic written about it) but I have a card picked at the start of sales, as offered at very good price) could not refuse)

A
An__ei 21.11.19

Metis163
You can resort to using the app for video on the manufacturer's website other don't . Example when running a third party utility msi

now in my case, the folder location AORUS ENGINE is OCScanner open it from here - the count waiting for about a minute before the end of the close and now if you go to the game

temperature is quite different . This way you can set any frequency of the video card , just run the test in gpu-z to monitor sensors at a frequency close ocscanner and all the frequency will be constant , when you restart the PC frequency to return back .

M
Metis163 21.11.19

An__ei
I spent the whole day studying YouTube and reviews. I will buy Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV. The trouble is that the day the site opened without problems. And now lies a couple of hours. What's funny in the presence of well-known retailers its gone. Either I don't know how to use Google.
However, returning to the theme of this cooler. His work is straight glad according to the reviews.

A
An__ei 21.11.19

Metis163

L
Lodurr 21.11.19

An__ei wrote:
temperature is quite different .
And frequency are quite different. Here the question arises, and where your deetsya resources afterburner, and most importantly what. )
An__ei wrote:
and nothing can be done so work while
Really? )
Spoiler

M
Metis163 21.11.19

An__ei
Thank you. Strange that Google didn't see this

A
An__ei 21.11.19

Lodurr
OCScanner and it is possible to hold a little longer . The difference in temperature of 16 C. with fps 53-49=4 , noise at zero as required .

L
Lodurr 21.11.19

An__ei wrote:
The difference in temperature 16 g
16 degrees is almost twice, because a normal temperature, a normal graphics card, the game, 45-75градусов, average 60 degrees, in 4K not full HD. And it happens not because of the game. Screenshots its look what is written in them. All the parameters differ almost two times, starting with the 144W power consumption 247W contrary. Despite the fact that the load bus and the controller memory exactly the same 5-6% and 36-40%, i.e. information is treated exactly the same. What РДР2 breaks down utilities for optimization, which it is completely absent at the moment, I wrote about it two days ago, it is not an indicator. What other game, is a minus performance graphics etc, but stable loading of the GPU. )

S
Spiny 21.11.19

Metis163
The Gigabyte 2080 Ti. Suggest you download a program MSI Afterburner. There is my schedule as of temperature and cooling power. And buy more cooling of the housing