3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maniak 09.07.22 12:12 am

We write a letter to the developers. (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Let's write here all your wishes, maybe requests and all that to the developers of the Mafia, and then we, in the person of Niko-a, me and maybe our ex moderator (of course, humanitarian aid, in the person of people who know English is also appropriate) will try all this translate and link to send it all to our esteemed developers.
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAg 09.07.22

Probably need to write to the moderator who retired.

S
SimpleD 09.07.22

Writing letters is not very efficient. Better let someone who is good with English create a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com for example. Then a link to all the MAFIA forums that come across, including the bourgeois ones, should be thrown. It's more efficient.

S
Supervisor 09.07.22

mr. SWEET, what should I write? =)

T
The ghost of totalitarian 09.07.22

Shaw there in the petition to write? Type - the people, declare your opinion to the developers of the Mafia! Say "I want more!!!"

S
SimpleD 09.07.22

Shoto in this spirit. Or something from the norod series, if you want the second part, sign this petition. And if the fantasy is passed out, you can steal the text with minor amendments from the petition for freelancer 2. She is also in PG.

R
Ruslan papan 09.07.22

puff like this :

* Hoy yankies ! If you want to fuck the sky you must teach your penis fly! Piece Dish ! *

M
MAg 09.07.22

How to write? probably need to ask sho they came up with some kind of plot there should have been other crap ......
PS he still won’t answer ..

M
MAg 09.07.22

Well, are we silent? Nobody has been here for a month now.

w
wolfenstein 09.07.22

there is simply nothing to write, and it seems to me that it is useless if the developers have not officially announced that they are doing Mafia 2, then they certainly will not write in the answer "yes, we are doing Mafia 2 and it will be released in 200. year"

M
MAg 09.07.22

And at E3 Will they talk about the mafia?

W
Wox 09.07.22

"to the grandfather's village."
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

K
Kirill Ryabkin 09.07.22

hello can someone help me for some reason the buildings that I save are not saved. Do they have a limit...

P
Pavel Rally 09.07.22

Kirill Ryabkin Run
the game as administrator.
Check that there are no Russian letters in the path to the game and to the My Documents folder, the computer username in English.
Write the installation folder without spaces.