3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiANoRives 09.07.22 12:13 am

Who do you prefer: mages, orcs, hashishins, rebels? (Gothic 3)

It's better for me to play for the Rebels, it's very interesting, besides, you can become one at the very beginning.
141 Comments
Sort by:
j
jo432 09.07.22

In general, for whom I play, the one I like the most at that moment, but in general, it’s a pity that I can’t join anyone.

S
Scorpion 09.07.22

I am also for the rebels. They follow the path of Innos.

c
cipherval 09.07.22

I would play as the rebels, but the true ending is the "Xardas" ending, since the other 2 were added by virtue of "freedom of choice and movement." After all, before Gothic was only for Xardas, that is, we carried out his tasks. And if G3 retained this idea, but at the same time it would be non-linear (not like G1 and 2), then the Piranhas would have to be erected. But alas...
They were also tempted by the idea of ​​"a cult game of all times and peoples", in which there must be FULL freedom of choice, quests and movement. And they changed their ideas and principles, thereby not only disappointing the fans of real Gothic, but also made a not very personal game.

b
byndr 09.07.22

I agree with your opinion, comrade. The plot for Xardas should have been continued in the addon, IMHO.

But! Strangely posed the question of the topic.
Mages, Orcs, Hashishshins, Rebels...

Mages, in fact, remain neutral towards the Gods.
The rebels, by virtue of their political views, are for Innos.
Hashishshins, as well as orcs for Beliar. Although Xardas, who sent the orcs, is also for neutrality.
What criteria were used to select groups? Belonging to the Gods?
Or in appearance? Maybe status? Mages, after all, they are also different - necromancers, water magicians and fire magicians.

If we talk about who I liked to complete tasks for, it's probably for the Nordmarians.

K
KiANoRives 09.07.22

Yes, judge everything!

V
Vertix.Pro 09.07.22

My first playthrough was for the rebel (the most standard game), the second was for the magician (the game had an interesting plot), the third run and played for the orcs, and it seemed to me that this is the best version of the game, so many interesting quests, played and enjoyed!

b
byndr 09.07.22

Isn't it possible to complete all these quests at once? No, of course, some may close, but you manage to play enough for the orcs, and for the magicians, and for the militia.

R
RSN 09.07.22

that Shifroval
They were also tempted by the idea of ​​"a cult game of all times and peoples", in which there must be FULL freedom of choice, quests and movements. And they changed their ideas and principles, thereby not only disappointing the fans of real Gothic, but also made a not very personal game.
For taste and color, comrade for taste and color, I liked this freedom so much if they
released it even without bugs, then there would be no price for it!

T
TheNik 09.07.22

I am for the hashashins. I like their clothes.
Plus, they have a territory.

K
KiANoRives 09.07.22

Hashashin is certainly good, but the rebels are more, as well as at the same time, some missions must be completed for the orcs.

B
Bezumesko 09.07.22

I like to play for everyone at once!) In the reddock I want to play for the Potsans, in cap duna there for the orcs... though when you sit in Nordmar for a long time you want to go to the desert, and vice versa...

R
Raven161 09.07.22

The 1st time I went after the rebel, the paladin’s armor rules)) but as always he helped Xardas kill everyone, the 2nd time stupidly passed for the orcs))) well, the 3rd time they themselves guessed, most of all they liked the orc’s armor, for them and more fun to play

B
Bezumesko 09.07.22

and I like the paladin armor more in the second than in the third !! in 2 there are more small details, and in the third such a rough piece of metal)))

R
Raven161 09.07.22

if you choose who to go for, then:
1) xardas betrayed us in the 2nd part, sent the okrov to kill us, and when the kerdyk came to him, he started to twist like everything was planned and we should help him
2) Robar put us behind the barrier, where we had to spit out all the mess, and when we became strong then "innos said to me, ya sent a ship specially for you .... la la la" we know that the ship came for ore;) lies scary, but when it ended up in * oh, then we owe him help
3) okra, well, that says it all, they consider the morra below themselves, consider them dirty creatures, stupid slaves, and help them? and what to help? oO they already captured everything)))

if everything happened in real life, I would cut everything and destroy the artifacts and I would become king myself ^^
if I honestly don’t see a worthy side to join someone IMHO

S
Scorpion 09.07.22

xardas betrayed us in the 2nd part, sent the okrov to kill us
O_O... give me a planchegu with such a fence! :D

B
Balbes aka Yuri Nikulin 09.07.22

The country needs to be saved, who else but the REBELLIONS will do it !?

R
Raven161 09.07.22

come treat me ;D

l
liquidator2 09.07.22

the rebels definitely because in the previous one I preferred the paladin class :))

S
Scorpion 09.07.22

preferred the paladin class :))
like me.

come and treat me ;D
)))

l
liquidator2 09.07.22

and what you treat with the case is not a swamp :)) then I’ll come to you :))