3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiANoRives 09.07.22 12:13 am

Who do you prefer: mages, orcs, hashishins, rebels? (Gothic 3)

It's better for me to play for the Rebels, it's very interesting, besides, you can become one at the very beginning.
141 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark_Dacascos 09.07.22

Personally, I went through all of them. But most of all I liked the rebels.

L
Lost Prophet 09.07.22

Of course, the rebels ...
By the way, it’s interesting in Arcania that the beginning will be like with Xardas moved somewhere there ????

M
Mordrag 09.07.22

rebels

K
KGB_foster 09.07.22

In Arcania, the idiotic ending for Innos is chosen.

D
Disheveled 09.07.22

I play rebels.

M
Mymr 09.07.22

And I'm playing as a mage!!!

S
Scorpion 09.07.22

You are on the wrong topic...

M
Mymr 09.07.22

Why ?

M
Mymr 09.07.22

Who do you prefer: Mages, Orcs, Hashimi or Mutiny
Wash in Gothic 3 there is no division into factions, as in previous parts, you can be either a warrior or a magician.
If you play "For the Rebels", the orcs do not fight with you (unless you give a reason), and if you play "For the Orcs", the character will not grow hair anyway.

M
Mymr 09.07.22

Exactly

K
KKKaaerkeaa 09.07.22

In Gothic 3, you can’t officially join the rebels or the orcs, you just complete their quests and that’s it. I put on the rebel armor, but the NPCs don’t see it and speak like with an ordinary guy). But in Gothic 2 you can immediately see that the mercenary is a paladin or a mage, and each guild has different types of quests, which is very pleasing.

S
Sara Connor 09.07.22

Raven161
if you choose for whom to go through then:
1) xardas betrayed us in the 2nd part, sent okrov to kill us, and when a kerdyk came to him, he started twisting like everything was planned and we should help him
2) Robar put us behind the barrier, where we had to spit out all the mess, and when we became strong then "Innos said to me, I sent a ship specially for you .... la la la" we know that the ship came for ore;) lies scary, but when it ended up in * oh, then we owe him help
3) okry, well, that says it all, they consider the morra lower than themselves, consider them dirty creatures, stupid slaves, and help them? and what to help? Oh, they already captured everything)))

If you're honest, I don't agree. Xardas didn't betray us in the second goth! First he saved, then he helped restore the amulet, then he disappeared into the Halls of Irdorath, and you arrogantly followed him!

I agree, Robar is a goof. But it was not he who sent us beyond the barrier, but the judge, who in the second goth can be slapped with happiness and buzz :)

Urki is more like a plague - and it was because of them that I chose the rebels. Because in the first goth, it was almost the strongest creature, and in the third, it was the other way around. And with a great buzz, in the 3rd Goth you can stick out on the lessons for the first part, even on the first level! Wow, plague!

In general, I choose the rebels - there are paladin armor, magicians of fire, water, Innos, and so on.

E
Egor94 09.07.22

I play for the rebels and the Normans (both those who are in the Northern lands, and those who are in the south (nomads)).
And I develop mainly magic, but do not forget about close combat.

H
HALERA123 09.07.22

I am for mages and rebels but I was bored for the rebels I killed all the leaders of the rebels and the robar I had a reputation of 75 with the orcs and went to the main orc in faring he told me because I killed all the rebels the orc armor is 20 from fire 100 from blades 100 from arrows and 100 from influence or magic

I
I_Loki_I 09.07.22

I play more Hashishins and Orcs.

P
Palpra Gumsveraz[left the 09.07.22

I play as Nomads, Wanderers, Rebels and Nordmarians. After that, I take all their magic and wind up through the portal to another country.

V
VoFka 09.07.22

I am for orcs

A
Azzrail 09.07.22

And I'm a hermit.

s
seryoga_77 09.07.22

I'm for the rebels! In games I usually play for good

G
GEO.PS 09.07.22

At first I cleared out Ardea forcibly. Cap-dun, Monteru, Vengard, and the whole of Nordmar is exclusively for download. Trellis, Silden and Faring did not touch. While it’s more interesting to be on the side in general, the mess is tired. I do not take tasks for cutting out on both sides. In general, I collect cups and artifacts of Adanos slowly.

And now I'm asking for advice. Since I play for the first time, and the last, apparently. To whom is it better to give Adanos artifacts? I mean where is the best ending? Please do not say why it is better to choose one of the sides, then it will not be interesting :) I myself tend to Xardas, because my grandfather is well-versed, and knows his business. Robar and Orcs are only up to blood hunting.